Suggestion Idea for Sailing

Ichabod Burnhawk

Swashbuckler
So I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere or where this lands on the list of "issues" to be addressed, but I have an idea that I have been thinking about in regards to sailing. It is a problem every time people go out on a run and it can be frustrating when it happens. People getting in each others way, blocking their ships and, in some cases, getting them sunk. I have had it happen to me, and I may or may not have done it to other people (please don't hate me). I was wondering if there is anyway where we could just pass through friendly ships like the AI does with each other. So there is no issue of blocking each other and could lessen the frustration of going out for a run. I understand that it's no where near realistic, and it would make sailing super easy, but it is something that seems to be an issue for a lot people. Just my thoughts, like to hear what you guys think should, or shouldn't happen, when it comes to sailing fixes.

So I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere or where this lands on the list of "issues" to be addressed, but I have an idea that I have been thinking about in regards to sailing. It is a problem every time people go out on a run and it can be frustrating when it happens. People getting in each others way, blocking their ships and, in some cases, getting them sunk. I have had it happen to me, and I may or may not have done it to other people (please don't hate me). I was wondering if there is anyway where we could just pass through friendly ships like the AI does with each other. So there is no issue of blocking each other and could lessen the frustration of going out for a run. I understand that it's no where near realistic, and it would make sailing super easy, but it is something that seems to be an issue for a lot people. Just my thoughts, like to hear what you guys think should, or shouldn't happen, when it comes to sailing fixes.

It's for sure an interesting idea. I feel like enough ships bug and pass through each other. Enabling this for everyone would be a ship blender.

Yeah I'd love to see this change happen

Back