Request if the game keeps crashing 24/7 and some of us want to help with the game.

RoguePirate

Honorable Pirate
if the game keeps crashing 24/7 and some of us want to help with the game, Then why don't you make it an option to have private server meet for the use of party's of friends that your team can give out to a needy soul like oh say anyone that helps a lot and doesn't have a rank i'm not asking for much i see a opportunity to invest in this game and Disney wouldn't be able to sue for a copyright infringement because you wouldn't be copy righting the game only the name how ever the name couldn't be Pirates Online but how ever there's something I know about to where Disney got their idea for Pirates look up on good the battle of port royal yes it's a real place and it's on Jamaica, right next to Kingston to be spot on. the port that once was small has turned in to a city, the size of well I don't know..

i know i want crashes to be gone they keep saying there gone i dont see it

let me know if you all crashing or just me

Quit complaining about crashing. We are playing in the beta, this stuff was expected to happen from day one. Remember the constant crashes and game breaking lag of the early beta / all alpha? It could be so much worse.

Reactions: Avb
if the game keeps crashing 24/7 and some of us want to help with the game, Then why don't you make it an option to have private server meet for the use of party's of friends that your team can give out to a needy soul like oh say anyone that helps a lot and doesn't have a rank i'm not asking for much i see a opportunity to invest in this game and Disney wouldn't be able to sue for a copyright infringement because you wouldn't be copy righting the game only the name how ever the name couldn't be Pirates Online but how ever there's something I know about to where Disney got their idea for Pirates look up on good the battle of port royal yes it's a real place and it's on Jamaica, right next to Kingston to be spot on. the port that once was small has turned in to a city, the size of well I don't know..
Nice idea.
But on another note, use some punctuation when you post, I ran out of breath reading out loud to myself.
lol.

Back