I'm confused....

Roger Warflint

Dockworker
Hello all who may happen upon this thread

I'm one of the many pirates who doesn't have an alpha key and reserves playtime slots, so I'm nothin' special, really....but I'm a bit confused about the game....

Firstly, after I finished creating my character, the game plopped me straight into Port Royal with a Rusty Cutlass without the tutorial. I thought "Huh, that's weird".

Then I open my chest and looked at my journal to see if I had any quests to do. For some reason, the journal was completely blank, which confused me.

After that, I tried looking around for enemies to fight, such as in the graveyard, Fort Charles, Devil's Anvil (via teleporting....), etc etc, and there wasn't any enemies anywhere.

I didn't really know what to do afterwards so I just wandered around and messed around with my Sea Chest, and I discovered that I could teleport to ALL of the islands, and I had all of the weapons and their beginner skills unlocked.

All of this really confused me, so I figured whats a better place to ask a question then these here forums?

I'm sorry if I come off as woefully ignorant, but I really wanted to know what was going on, so I came here. Again, sorry If my ignorance bothers anyone

Hello all who may happen upon this thread

I'm one of the many pirates who doesn't have an alpha key and reserves playtime slots, so I'm nothin' special, really....but I'm a bit confused about the game....

Firstly, after I finished creating my character, the game plopped me straight into Port Royal with a Rusty Cutlass without the tutorial. I thought "Huh, that's weird".

Then I open my chest and looked at my journal to see if I had any quests to do. For some reason, the journal was completely blank, which confused me.

After that, I tried looking around for enemies to fight, such as in the graveyard, Fort Charles, Devil's Anvil (via teleporting....), etc etc, and there wasn't any enemies anywhere.

I didn't really know what to do afterwards so I just wandered around and messed around with my Sea Chest, and I discovered that I could teleport to ALL of the islands, and I had all of the weapons and their beginner skills unlocked.

All of this really confused me, so I figured whats a better place to ask a question then these here forums?

I'm sorry if I come off as woefully ignorant, but I really wanted to know what was going on, so I came here. Again, sorry If my ignorance bothers anyone

Its as @Captain Redhorn said, after all its Alpha hey , not the proper game ;)

Back