I'm thinking about getting into LOTRO and was wondering which servers the POTCO kinships were on :D

As the title says I really wanna play LOTRO alongside the POTCO community since I tend to get bored of MMO's when I play by myself. So I would love to be in 1 of the popular POTCO kinships :D

A few of you guys started recently, but seem to have trouble questing (interest in questing, lol) It may help to meet - up to do some together. If you want to find each other to meet-up, please do so, and join the kin too if you haven't yet. Some of you that haven't been on much lately that I know of are:
@Tony TPang @Seahawk @Danny Rooney @Bartholomew Bladespinner
Also Bean @Jason Fireskull started a month ago and is already in the 30s! :D
@Kelly O'Kidd and @ChristopherDeckmonger I haven't seen you guys in game yet, but if you want to try and contact each other to help each other starting out that might be fun. I always say , the biggest difference that we as pirates are used to is being able to battle with others of any level. In Lotro, areas and battles are level-dependent. If you guys help each other by questing and deeding, gameplay gets much more fun after level 20, imo.

I haven't been on as much as I'd like to be, but I'm always happy to help. I'm usually busy when I am on, but just send me a "Tell" and say, "Hey Pie, I really need you!!" Then I'm happy to drop whatever I'm doing to help. I just don't know if I don't hear it. Hope to see you in Middle Earth! :D

(I'll be copying this post to add do another Kin thread also)

I started updating lotro on my computer and for some reason it wasn't working. I'll try again to log in, I think I'm only a level 6 still, not that far into the game. That's what confuses me about lotro, that your level locks you into certain areas, I liked how POTCO let you go anyway and tp to any level pirate. But I do want to get back into lotro and give it another shot. I'll be away at the jersey shore for the next week but once I'm back I'll try again. Thanks Punkin Pie!

Imladris is where some of the players went to. The Locksmythe's, Dog Warcrash are in Celebrimbor's Avengers kinship. Breeland Homesteads. Ladsworth neighborhood, #1 High Road for the Kin's Lodge! Come on over! Join the Kin. -Robert Locksmythe

Is imladris a server like firefoot? All that other stuff made no sense to me, is that areas of the game you were mentioning or guild names? Lol

Thanks for asking. I started playing LotRO a year before Pirates went south. Febuaray of 2012... Firefoote, Brandywine. Melendor, Imladris are all "worlds," Servers or district however it fits your way of thinking.
The rest is like GPS, when you get in the game and gain 15th level, you can buy your own house in homesteads. There are homesteads in dwarf, elf, hobbit and man country. As you enter a homestead you have to pick a neighborhood to go into (such as Ladworth in the Breeland Homestead.) Each neighborhood in a racial type of homestead has exactly the same layout. There are a few kinship houses in the neighborhoods and each has an address. Long story short, that information will get you to the Celebrimbor's Avengers Kinship house in the Game. LotRO is a great game to run around and be involved in Middle Earth. You can play for free. The game has storyline all the was up to the Siege of Minas Tirith! You can reach the 100 level cap in time... Perhaps I will see you in game! Locksmythe

There you go Kelly, another server you can try out. Not sure of the size of that server, but some of them will be closed in the Fall, and people will have to move to another server. We won't know which ones until they decide to tell us. Whatever you decide, good luck :D

Indeed, but as soon as I can get in the game, I will be making a character on Firefoot and look for Not All Who Wander Are Lost as a Locksmythe character, perhaps a Beorning or Rune Keeper!!

That was such a helpful explanation Locksmythe! Thanks so much! Now I really want to get back into LOTRO (at least while I wait for TLOPO to open ;) I'm away this week but will try to update it (hopefully it will work this time) and log in.

Back