Glitch Impossible to Enter Kingshead.

Im getting stuck under the island, cant swim out from under it.

If i get spawned along this side, i can swim to the dock, but i never actually get ON the dock to enter.

As with Padres, I always port in the water.

At KH I swim for the stairs that lead up to the dock. At PDF, I swim for the main town or beach near Darkheart.

R

I always wind up swimming underneath the island unable to reach the dock to relaunch my ship. Anyone know a fix or workaround?

I wasn't able to dock at all either. It dumps me out of the boat and it says I'm on the High Seas, and I can't even get to the docks. Oddly the last and only time I tried, I drove to the back side of the island and ported fine :D Idk if that was a coincidence or not, but I'm gonna try it again. :p

Doing the grenade Quest tonight I found myself In the Water all 3 times ( Getting Dc'd and sailing back again ) But been around Potco so long It's like riding a bike ~ Yeppers Recalled the Stairway , Swam the Wrong way First time > 3/4 the way around Rather then Back North ! I've been under Every Island Potco had so What's the Difference !! Was easier B 4 the Great Expansion of Isles though (L40/L25 ) days !

I've also been having this issue of landing on Kingshead at all. I get there, land, and the game stays on the loading screen while it sounds like i'm in the water below the dock. Checked multiple days on multiple servers. Same glitch every time.

I was finally able to get onto the island from the water via the staircase on the left of the dock (thank god for it), but then crashed 20 steps up the road to the fort itself.
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (7).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
I've also been having this issue of landing on Kingshead at all. I get there, land, and the game stays on the loading screen while it sounds like i'm in the water below the dock. Checked multiple days on multiple servers. Same glitch every time.

I was finally able to get onto the island from the water via the staircase on the left of the dock (thank god for it), but then crashed 20 steps up the road to the fort itself.View attachment 75735 View attachment 75735

I have this problem to. I'd recommend making your own thread on the issue, though

Back