In Rememberance Of The Coin Flip

Disney has never seemed to be a fan of making sense..

I think it will have the same fate as /kneel or /bounce.. those were both removed because people were using them inappropriately and unfortunately people exploit /coin as well.

Inappropriately? Like the hammer and fish pole glitches? Well, they should just fix that part then not remove the entire thing. I'm having a hard time understanding how people exploit an emote. Then again I think you've mentioned that Disney enjoys not making sense. I suppose this is just more proof of it.
EDIT (Nov 26, 2010 5:37 AM):
Here is an old guild screenshot from test with the kneel emote.. this was shortly after the 3 clothing quests came out.. and before Padres was redesigned. I am in my usual Barbossa clothes :)
View attachment 881

Lol, at first glance it looked like a bunch of people were proposing! I don't remember this emote but I wish it were still around.

lol that kneeling does look so cool what a shame they got rid of it and i hope they dont do the same for the coin flipping, i would be so lost without it:confused:

Aw, they can't take away the coin flip! :( Taking away the coin flip and leaving bum scratching makes no sense.lol :confused:

Screen shot 2010-11-27 at 14.35.11.png
Screen shot 2010-11-27 at 14.34.59.png
Lizzy like money ;)

The coin flip is not going away, they are just removing the flipping a hammer or a weapon glitch.

i love the kneel emote Davy ty that is an awesome pic to bad they took it away before anybody could see it :( i will have to get picks of Molly and Holly on here ty Little Lost Fairy this will be a truely great post for those who will miss it.

We seriously need an emote that can last till we log off I hate scratching my head and not doing anything. We shud be able to juggle, have a thinking emotion, and FLIP COIN.

Pirates Chat Transcript

General Info
Chat start time Jan 12, 2011 12:56:56 PM EST
Chat end time Jan 12, 2011 1:05:40 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:08:44
Operator Don
Chat Transcript
info: Thank you for your patience. A Technical Support Representative will be with you shortly.
info: All Technical Support Representatives are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience.
info: You are now chatting with 'Don'
Don: Greetings Pirate.
Giovanni: Hello
Don: How are you today Giovanni?
Giovanni: Good
Don: Good to hear.
Don: i see that you have a question regarding the Coin emote.
Giovanni: I was Just wondering if the " flip a coin " emote will ever return.
Don: We removed it due to a functionality issue that was caused by the emote.
Don: At this time, there are no plane to bring it back into the game. I am really sorry for any inconvenience.
Giovanni: I see I saw people flipping hammers.
Giovanni: So sooner or later it will be brought back?
Don: No, it will not be put back into the game.
Don: Again, I am really very sorry.
Don: Is there anything else that I can address for you?
Giovanni: No thank you
Don: (smile)
Don: Thank you for coming into Live Chat.
Don: Have a toontastics day Giovanni.
Giovanni: Goodbye.

Back