Blog Post INVENTORY EXPANSION!

DRBdaVMU8AABNT7.jpg:large
On the first day of Celebration, the Brethren Court gave to you…
An all-new expanded inventory!

Greetin’s!

This be Nathaniel Truehound. Aye, that old (yet handsome) tailor on Port Royal. I come bearin’ good news for all of ye!

After gettin' visited by so many of ye askin' if there was any way to store more clothin' in yer chests, we’ve finally decided to do somethin' about it! Aye mates, thanks to the Brethren Court, yer inventory will finally receive an upgrade!

Ye now be able to store 35 more articles of clothin’ in yer inventories.

To receive this expansion, all ye have to do is visit me at Port Royal and pay me 20,000 gold. Haha, just kiddin', mates. The expansion will be free and automatic, so ye don't have to visit anyone. However, I'll still be willin' to accept donations. If any of ye want to give me 20,000 gold, then be my guest.

Oh, and one more thing. Thar now be all sorts of festive decorations across the main islands, not to mention some fancy duds at the Peddlers! Oh, and don’t forget the lovely holiday music that be playin’ in the taverns! Ye didn’t think the Brethren Court would forget the classics, did ye?

I hope that yer all enjoyin' these festive days. If ye need any fashion advice, ye know where to find me!

Back