Discussion IRC Alpha Key Trivia Giveaway

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
Ahoy!

The TLOPO staff just held a Trivia Contest on IRC for some Alpha Keys. In case you missed it, here are the questions that were asked:

Q: What island does Tia Dalma first appear on?

A: Port Royal

Q: When Tia Dalma appears on this island, what is the reason for you speaking to her?

A: To get your compass

Q: Name the 5 types of ship repair games.

A: Bilge Pumping, Plank Sawing, Hull Bracing, Hammering, Hull Patching

Q: Which crew member of Jack Sparrow’s Crew is a mute? Please give a specific name.

A: Mr. Cotton

Q: What are the names of the original 5 cursed legendary weapons?

A: Emerald Curse, World Eater Blade (W.E.B.), Thunderspine, Behemoth Blade, Blade of the Abyss

Q: What enemy do you collect Black Pearl release orders from?

A: Navy Cadet

Q: Where is Neban the Silent located? Be specific to the game area!

A: Beckets Quarry, Padres Del Fuego

Q: Name at least 7 of the 10 types of “brights” from looting.

A: Dark Black, Lavender, Magenta, Forest Green, Navy Blue, Bright Blue, Bright Green, Bright Red, Bright Yellow, Bright Orange.

Q: What feast was renamed to The Gathering of the Guilds Feast in 2010? Why was it renamed?

A: The "Gathering of the Guilds Feast" started as the Founder's Feast, but was renamed so the event was more welcoming to other players.

Q: Name the caves located on Tortuga.

A: Misty Mire, Wildwoods, Thieves' Den, Rat's Next, Tortuga Graveyard

Congrats to those that won!! :)

-Chey

Last edited:
these were very good questions! the first to got me because i forgot she shows up to give you your compass! i should have known the neban the silent one because i looted there so much i got a silver freeze from him :p i guessed lava gorge, but hey i was in the right island haha, good job on choosing the questions! although im confused, how a dark black is considered bright? arent dark and bright opposites? so you can have a bright dark black?

Ahoy!

The TLOPO staff just held a Trivia Contest on IRC for some Alpha Keys. In case you missed it, here are the questions that were asked:

Q: What island does Tia Dalma first appear on?
A: Port Royal

Q: When Tia Dalma appears on this island, what is the reason for you speaking to her?
A: To get your compass

Q: Name the 5 types of ship repair games.
A: Bilge Pumping, Plank Sawing, Hull Bracing, Hammering, Hull Patching

Q: Which crew member of Jack Sparrow’s Crew is a mute? Please give a specific name.
A: Mr. Cotton

Q: What are the names of the original 5 cursed legendary weapons?
A: Emerald Curse, World Eater Blade (W.E.B.), Thunderspine, Behemoth Blade, Blade of the Abyss

Q: What enemy do you collect Black Pearl release orders from?
A: Navy Cadet

Q: Where is Neban the Silent located? Be specific to the game area!
A: Beckets Quarry, Padres Del Fuego

Q: Name at least 7 of the 10 types of “brights” from looting.
A: Dark Black, Lavender, Magenta, Forest Green, Navy Blue, Bright Blue, Bright Green, Bright Red, Bright Yellow, Bright Orange.

Q: What feast was renamed to The Gathering of the Guilds Feast in 2010? Why was it renamed?
A: The "Gathering of the Guilds Feast" started as the Founder's Feast, but was renamed so the event was more welcoming to other players.

Q: Name the caves located on Tortuga.
A: Misty Mire, Wildwoods, Thieves' Den, Rat's Next, Tortuga Graveyard

Congrats to those that won!! :)

-Chey

This was definitely an exciting mini-contest! Thanks for the fun guys! :)

You should put spoilers with the question as the title and the answer hidden within :) I had to cover the answers with my finger because my eyes wanted me to cheat lol

Back