Iron Man 3?

Ben Cabingrin

Notorious Pirate
What's ye all's thoughts so far about the upcoming movie?

To me, it looks much different than the previous films that had Stark in them. The main things that really grabbed me attention was that it looks like his new suit rebels and it looks like throws him around and where he's pulling whatever that thing was through the snow without his suit.

From what I saw the main villain with all the rings is controlling the suit. I'm curious as to why he's gone Captain America with his new red white and blue suit that is seen in the commercial.

I've always been a big fan of the Marvel Series movies and I support all the characters. I love the way they can make interesting stories, in many cases, about these heros. As for Iron Man, the first movie blew me away. It had the perfect mixture of humor and action. As for the second, I disliked it every much. Just didn't go anywhere for me, but like many movie series, I have high hopes for the third to pull the whole series together.

From what I saw the main villain with all the rings is controlling the suit. I'm curious as to why he's gone Captain America with his new red white and blue suit that is seen in the commercial.

Well, judging by the comics, and the trailer itself. It seems we can analysis that Tony isn't the one wearing the armor, since in the comics it was Norman Osborn (too long to explain blah blah blah!) Basically the guy from the Spider-Man comics. During the first time we see Norman, he calls himself the "Iron Patriot" hence the red white and blue armor seen in the trailer. We don't know for sure if norman will appear in the movie but usually movies won't stick to the comics. Btw i know who's the villain in this movie :rolleyes:

I will always like the first one the most though, got done watching it again the other day nothing will ever replace the innocence of the whole thing and the creation of ironman the and ironman the man. that being said Avengers is one of the best movies ever!

Back