Discussion Is Beta closer than we think?

Beta always is on 2.0.0
I think now its on v0.20.0,
Just a thote.
That kinda depends on how they chose to do it, though. If they chose to, for example, create a duplicate of the QA server and build off of that instead of modifying the existing alpha, then they'd be starting at a different point of progress. In a sense, starting over on a new version. Which would mean that the first release could still potentially be v1.0.0, especially if their version numbers are currently numbered 0.x.x. It would be weird (in my eyes anyway) to skip over v1 and jump straight to v2

Server version.png
LOL

It went down.. wonder if they're trolling us or if they had to revert back?

If u right, then beta is coming on next next weekend. Prepare.
Not to be a downer, but I can't agree with that statement. I'm pretty sure that there will be teasers and a release date announcement before just a straight up release. The TLOPO team likes the drama and suspense too much to just throw it at us :p

It went down.. wonder if they're trolling us or if they had to revert back?

Not to be a downer, but I can't agree with that statement. I'm pretty sure that there will be teasers and a release date announcement before just a straight up release. The TLOPO team likes the drama and suspense too much to just throw it at us :p
Bullwhip said that it's suppose to be released at 1.0.0 and it's at 9.8 so i would assume this is a effort to get it to 1.0.0

Bullwhip said that it's suppose to be released at 1.0.0 and it's at 9.8 so i would assume this is a effort to get it to 1.0.0
Yup I'm on board with that assumption, but I don't think they'll open it up the minute it hits v1.0.0. They'll have to test v1.0.0 first once it gets that far to be sure it's as they intend. Plus, as I said, teasers ;)

Yup I'm on board with that assumption, but I don't think they'll open it up the minute it hits v1.0.0. They'll have to test v1.0.0 first once it gets that far to be sure it's as they intend. Plus, as I said, teasers ;)
Yeah doesn't mean it'll be long, teasers or trailers come quite fast and testing it only takes a bit.

Just a friendly reminder that you should take version numbers with a grain of salt. These numbers will likely continue to vary from 0-20+ as they test new builds of the game. Just because they read a certain way doesn't necessarily imply anything.

They do not count toward the next highest place holder either. When 9 is present in "0.9" that does not mean the next version will be "1.0." Each place holder counts independently. Meaning the next version of "0.9" would be "0.10" and not "1.0"

Just a friendly reminder that you should take version numbers with a grain of salt. These numbers will likely continue to vary from 0-20+ as they test new builds of the game. Just because they read a certain way doesn't necessarily imply anything.

They do not count toward the next highest place holder either. When 9 is present in "0.9" that does not mean the next version will be "1.0." Each place holder counts independently. Meaning the next version of "0.9" would be "0.10" and not "1.0"
As we've already seen above with v0.16.0 and v0.19.20

Back