Is TLOPO's loot forumula different from potco?

David Stormparr

Honorable Pirate
In the old potco it was rumored that every time you did not take something from a loot droop the chances of better loot increase. From your personal experience is it different or similar?

It was extremely easy to get good stuff in january but I think they changed it a bit also I doubt it ever mattered if you took stuff or not to increse your chances of getting better loot

In the old potco it was rumored that every time you did not take something from a loot droop the chances of better loot increase. From your personal experience is it different or similar?

This was never the case with the original from what I'm understanding. Loot was completely random, but all random things are subjected to the law of averages - the more you loot, the higher chance you are to gain something because you increase your exposure to random drops, if that makes sense. Players just came up with their own theory, and did nothing but that theory, so of course it seemed like it worked at some pint - even when it didn't ;)

Happy looting pirate, best of luck to you!

This was never the case with the original from what I'm understanding. Loot was completely random, but all random things are subjected to the law of averages - the more you loot, the higher chance you are to gain something because you increase your exposure to random drops, if that makes sense. Players just came up with their own theory, and did nothing but that theory, so of course it seemed like it worked at some pint - even when it didn't ;)

Happy looting pirate, best of luck to you!
Thank you so much :)

I never remembered that algorithm in POTCO but I might be wrong, I think it was just random.

Back