Suggestion Island Exclusive Legendaries?

Eventually?

• Yes

• Perhaps

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roger-Daniel

Pirate Lord
Its pretty evident once you complete the Ravens Cove quest the places that you would typically go to loot at are Ravens Cove or Tormenta to get some cursed blades.

Maybe im wrong, but I find that the "hotspots" of POTCO such as General Darkhart or Remington the Vicious and others seem to be mostly abandoned.

If there were island exclusive legendaries that can drop anywhere on the island of Padres, Kingshead and other higher level places, this would being more people to these islands to get some cool legendary weapons.

On Padres they could bring a sword similar to Heart of Padres Del Fuego in to the game
These items would probably be as hard to find as El Patron, though it is harder since it is only one one island.
Just an idea or source of inspiration for the devs :)

Last edited:
I love this Idea. Particularly with the possibility of tying this idea in with Heart of Padres Del Fuego. The legendary cutlass, Heart of Padres Del Fuego, aka HOP, was given out via redeem code during the closing of POTCO. However, HOP is not redeemable in TLOPO. As far as I know, TLOPO has not announced any plans to bring HOP back into the game. Many say that the sword is "too op" and should not be added into TLOPO, and others like myself would rather have it modified, but not forgotten.

Heres my proposal:

• Step one: Make appropriate changes to the weapon stats. (feel free to disagree with any changes I made)
Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 9.27.22 PM.png

• Step two: Make it ONLY lootable on Padres Del Fuego.

BAM! HOP is now a fair and fun weapon in the game! :D

Last edited:
I love this Idea. Particularly with the possibility of tying this idea in with Heart of Padres Del Fuego. The legendary cutlass, Heart of Padres Del Fuego, aka HOP, was given out via redeem code during the closing of POTCO. However, HOP was is not redeemable in TLOPO. As far as I know, TLOPO has not announced any plans to bring HOP back into the game. Many say that the sword is "too op" and should not be added into TLOPO, and others like myself would rather have it modified, but not forgotten.

Heres my proposal:

• Step one: Make appropriate changes to the weapon stats. (feel free to disagree with any changes I made)
View attachment 106524

• Step two: Make it ONLY lootable on Padres Del Fuego.

BAM! HOP is now a fair and fun weapon in the game! :D
I would prefer if they left the weapon as it is. Then, as they add more powerful legendaries to the game, they can add HOP in without it being "too op." But I suppose your modifications would be sufficient if they were to add it sooner rather than later.

I think +3 for Blade Storm and Thrust should stay. Maybe lower Cursed Fire to Rank 2 and Blood Fire to Rank 1 instead. So that HOP can match to the cursed legendarys.

I think +3 for Blade Storm and Thrust should stay. Maybe lower Cursed Fire to Rank 2 and Blood Fire to Rank 1 instead. So that HOP can match to the cursed legendarys.

I dont think it should match cursed legendaries' standards unless of course it becomes a cursed legendary. (which is an interesting possibility?)

:2 cents:

Back