Issues at hand

Jim Hexskull

Wiki Staff
With the recent finding of Jack Sparrow's blade, many people are bringing up the idea of the sword being "too overpowered" and needing to be "nerfed" to balance the game. Well I say the game has no balance, economy or competitive PvP system as it is, so we should not nerf this great sword. In fact I believe we should buff it. Critical strike should be at Rank 10, Powerful at 7.5 and Drain Health at 23, with the attack raised to 200. Now I know what you're thinking, "Jim that's absurd, how did you come up with those numbers?" It's a simple formula actually. Here it is ------ It's just a game X Have fun and quit complaining = Who cares it's a sword in an unbalanced game. On a serious note, much love to the devs for this amazing sword, I personally cannot wait to find it!

I think this is a great idea Jim! For being a legendary it sure does not have enough damage or high stats. The 200 base attack is a good start, but could go a little higher in my opinion. And why have an off number like 23 for drain health and 7.5 powerful when they all can be 50!?!? Either way I still support this idea and hope it catches on soon!

With the recent finding of Jack Sparrow's blade, many people are bringing up the idea of the sword being "too overpowered" and needing to be "nerfed" to balance the game. Well I say the game has no balance, economy or competitive PvP system as it is, so we should not nerf this great sword. In fact I believe we should buff it. Critical strike should be at Rank 10, Powerful at 7.5 and Drain Health at 23, with the attack raised to 200. Now I know what you're thinking, "Jim that's absurd, how did you come up with those numbers?" It's a simple formula actually. Here it is ------ It's just a game X Have fun and quit complaining = Who cares it's a sword in an unbalanced game. On a serious note, much love to the devs for this amazing sword, I personally cannot wait to find it!
hahaha lol
Also, nice pofile pic

I believe if there are other weapons that are in need of a buff or nerf, that ought to be discussed. You don't seem to disagree that this sword needs to be nerfed, so we should talk about this. I'm sure you're not the only one that feels this way.

If the majority is in agreement, we can rebalance the weapons and have a better, fairer game for everyone. It could even pave the way for more PvP-focused content in the future.

And as an aside, I think this game could use more crude, common, rare, and (maybe) famed weapons. Let everyone enjoy new weapons, at all levels.

I think your changes are too low. Jack Sparrow is the most imfamous pirate of all time!

Heres my totally serious edit of Jack Sparrow's Blade
Lost Emeraldslayer of the World's Fury Abyss Sword copy.png

Last edited:
I believe if there are other weapons that are in need of a buff or nerf, that ought to be discussed. You don't seem to disagree that this sword needs to be nerfed, so we should talk about this. I'm sure you're not the only one that feels this way.

If the majority is in agreement, we can rebalance the weapons and have a better, fairer game for everyone. It could even pave the way for more PvP-focused content in the future.

And as an aside, I think this game could use more crude, common, rare, and (maybe) famed weapons. Let everyone enjoy new weapons, at all levels.
y tho

If you guys haven't figured out by now this is NOT serious in the slightest. I just think it's funny how up in arms people got over a simple weapon that will literally affect nothing in the current state of the game. Wanted to bring to light how silly everyone was being over something that simply doesn't matter.

Back