Suggestion Items you get from Royal Chests, Chests, Crates

Which Idea Do You Like Better?

Votes: 3 33.3%

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • None, this is dumb, stop making suggestions.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Roger_ Gunshot

Pirate Master
As we all know, the items we get from sailing are used only for money. With materials making a return, I think it would help everyone lessen the grind if we could use those items we get from looting. Iron ore, for example, can be smelted down into the iron that is needed for the ships, and can be combined with other materials in order to make the steel. In order to do this, I have two ideas for it.
1: There's a structure that you can build, and you enter into it, and it has several different stations for the different loot items you can obtain from ships. Each station enters you into a minigame where you are further refining that material, or repurposing it for a specific ship material.
2: You could simply take the items to a shop, either a new shop that deals in repurposing goods, or to the item's respective shop, (Metal goes to blacksmith, etc) where they will charge you for them to repurpose the items you bring to them, and the rarer the item, the more it's going to cost to do so.

Pirates of the Burning Seas has a system very similar to this, except that you can't enter the structure, you just gather the necessary materials and build it, then go in through a tab and create what you want. I think it'd be a nice addition to add in, though I'm not sure it would fit the aspect of a pirate game.

Back