JFR single-handedly defeats Smasho!!

Yes its neat but not "impressive" as any high level with a ton of healers could do the same
It would be very hard but John might have able to do it without healers all he needs is a voodoo doll and web. But I'm not sure may may not work, he just needs a bunch of life drain weapons and freeze like dagger of the dark idol, any voodoo doll, and web. :p

If this is going to turn into a touchy subject, I may have to close the thread as a drama prevention.

People are entitled to their opinions as to whether or not they think I soloed. That's completely fine if you think I did or didn't. Our definitions of 'solo' may be different. We are all aware I had healers - the solo part was essentially me doing all the damage. If this was a solo without healers, I wouldn't even have a thread here because I'd be flat as a pancake in 3 hits - and that's nothing to praise about. I hope this clears things up a bit.

If this is going to turn into a touchy subject, I may have to close the thread as a drama prevention.

People are entitled to their opinions as to whether or not they think I soloed. That's completely fine if you think I did or didn't. Our definitions of 'solo' may be different. We are all aware I had healers - the solo part was essentially me doing all the damage. If this was a solo without healers, I wouldn't even have a thread here because I'd be flat as a pancake in 3 hits - and that's nothing to praise about. I hope this clears things up a bit.
I agree you soloed with the damage, yes.

But john you should try emerald curse with parry on 9! Totally by yourself without healers. Im curious as to wether you would conquer him then, because he would rarely hit you and your health would regenerate by the next time he hits you. You should try that

It would be very hard but John might have able to do it without healers all he needs is a voodoo doll and web. But I'm not sure may may not work, he just needs a bunch of life drain weapons and freeze like dagger of the dark idol, any voodoo doll, and web. :p

In my humble opinion, any high level pirate with a single or couple healers could have done. I am not impressed. I am not bragging but that's my point of view.

Friendly advice to the couple of people who commented that they weren't impressed:
When you post weapons or clothing that you looted, how would you like for someone to comment, "Not Impressive"? - or if you share a story with us, and someone says "Not Impressive" - or if you post any kind of thread and someone says, "Not Impressive". That's not nice, it's actually cruel.
:angel: This is a simple and fun post. No one asked you to be impressed.

In my humble opinion, any high level pirate with a single or couple healers could have done. I am not impressed. I am not bragging but that's my point of view.
Honestly I agree. In potco anyone can have the same stats as any other pirate with just a simple retraining of skills. Other games people can continuously lvl up their skills and have gear to increase their attack and armor. Plus most games have more of a variety or powers then just the simple right click and press 4 for bladestorm.

Yeah sometimes I like to do that at foul when there aren't many people... I've found using behemoth if I have two good healers I can defeat foulberto without getting knocked out once! Pretty epic... how was the loot? :p

geez john is starting to sound like chuck norris!!!! foulberto doesnt kill john, john kills foulberto. john was born in a cabin the john built. if john was so awesome he would come to my house right now and smash my head all over the keyboargjidhrghishlirghishdkrghsiughisudhgiusuhidrhgiusdhriguhsidurhgisudrhsurhgihsiodhgosiuhgioshruighsiuheriughsierhguishdigfhgiabsfhguiladbVsdhguqyrkt36758327089yut892u9432oiyrgoqaksjdufkauwuyrwoeruq

I did this yesterday with about four healers using just treachery, then using just grand blunder, then with just scoundrels pitsol.

Go to Abassa, and as long as you get about three to four to five good healers, it's done regularly. Having the dark curse (treachery does) or reflect ability (knives of golden idol) is a nice addition to have also when attempting this adventure.

I actually got close to beating him single handedly with just siege once, but when he gets close to me I damage myself too. LoL. And in the end I dont think I would have had quite enough siege bombs--almost sure I wouldnt have. It was too much for the 3 healers (one low level) to bear either way with me killing myself too. I died. LoL.

Good job though.

Jelly bro.jpeg
:p:p:p

View attachment 41872 SOLO means Solo attack. We already settled that lol ;)
I was at Foul hours yesterday trying for Freeze.. it takes a cave full of people to bring down Smasho with lots of KOs and lots of healing. And that's without them doing any glitches.

Honestly I agree. In potco anyone can have the same stats as any other pirate with just a simple retraining of skills. Other games people can continuously lvl up their skills and have gear to increase their attack and armor. Plus most games have more of a variety or powers then just the simple right click and press 4 for bladestorm.
thats one of the problems with potco, there is no unique customizationif they ever add dual wielding, then someone might be able to do completely solo with no healers with world eater and behemoth. still that is very impressive John

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, four to five high level (45+) healers, that are focused, and a level 50 with even Spinecrest (Sacred pistol is great or sword with ghost form) can take down Foul with NO glitching. It does NOT take a cave full of people.

As long as the abovementioned healers concentrate and work with some semblance of uniformity (and the blade swinger is focused and commited) Foul is downed in less than 10 minutes. And he/she is the only one slashing him. Have done it numerous times, from both ends, as slasher and healer.

I remember when my very first battle with that monster lol i got silver freeze i got reported because apparently i was glitching the loot? ha good old newb times

Back