Join in the Mardi Gras Festivities (02/09/13)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
mardi-gras.jpg
Mardi Gras rolls into the Caribbean, starting Saturday February 9, with fantastic bursts of light and even brighter holiday garb!​
Explosive fireworks mark Mardi Gras' merriment whenever the skies go dark off the coasts of Port Royal, Tortuga and Padres del Fuego.​
mardi-gras-outfit.jpg
Gather yer best mates, and take the party from town down to Tortuga beach with roaring bonfires during the festival.Fatten up for "Fat Tuesday" on tasty roast pork tonic every day at 4pm (PST) when the bonfires light.​
Don't ye dare make an appearance around the bonfire in those same ol' tattered togs, mate! Make a splash in purple, green, and gold - check in with yer local Peddler and get fitted with the bright and brash gear befittin' the Mardi Gras holiday.
What: Mardi Gras Celebration​
When: Saturday, February 9 - Wednesday, February 13​
Bonfires: Roar to life daily from 4pm to 10pm (PST) on the shores of Tortuga, along with delicious roast pork!​
Fireworks: Light the night skies on all Oceans, on or near the shores of Port Royal, Tortuga, or Padres del Fuego.​
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to parade in all Common and Rare clothing!

I wish they'd put colorful streamers like the image up there ... instead of just the repeated outfits ...

According to Google... I used it for the exact dates :p

Mardi Gras is first... so we might have to wait a few days for valentine's day stuff. Last year they released Valentine's Day clothes rather late, too, if I'm correct.
Mardigras.JPGValentines.JPG

Um.... anyone still planning on Valentine's Day this year?

Seems like Disney forgot... maybe they have been so busy fixing the game they don't have time... LOL

Back