Journey of the Bladebearers 3: The Final Journey

Gastro

Notorious Pirate
Yup, it's finally here! The one...the only...the epic...the award-winning...okay, not award-winning, but awesome...JOURNEY OF THE LAST OF THE BLADEBEARERS 3!

Prologue

"Sir, the Bladebearers...they've really become a threat. I mean, they took down Zadarkia...err, Jack's darkness...Bart Gunshot, some Dark Bladebearers, and even got Michael to turn back to light...are you sure we're not fighting a losing battle?" said a servant.

The large man turned his seat to his servant and folded his hands on his lap. "It matters not. Those imbeciles we sent were just tests to see how strong they were. Apparently, they're stronger than I imagined. However, that boy...Jack Seaeagle... he emanates a light too strong for us to snuff out. I must admit, I did not think that boy was the legendary Super Bladebearer...but, he still cannot match my strength."

"Sir, we've also heard from a reliable source about something urgent you should know. He has also achieved the form of the Ultimate Bladebearer while fighting Bart. It contains remarkable power. Even stronger than the Super Bladebearer itself!"

The man raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Stronger than the being of legend, you say? Hmm...this may prove to be a limited opportunity for us...if we can harness what darkness inside him he has left...we may be able to use that power to dominate all of existence!"

"Pardon me, sir...but, how exactly do we achieve that?" The man cackled. "My dear servant, you need not call me 'sir' anymore. Call me...Phantos." The servant bowed and said, "Forgive me, sir...err...Phantos. Anyway, that may not be so easy..."

Phantos stood up. "Of course it is....all he needs is a little...incentive to betray his friends. Then, we need not worry about him being any more of a threat to our plans. This conversation is over. Fulfill your duties, servant."

The servant stood up quickly. "Y-Yes, sir...erm, Phantos." The servant quickly left the room and left his master, Phantos, in his chair. He swiveled it back around and muttered to himself, "All is going according to plan...my master of evil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

"Come on, Jack! We're gonna be late!" screamed Michael.

Jack was panting. "All right, all right, I'm coming...geez, it's hard to have a brother...." Jack and Michael departed for their destination and left the white coated man watching them from in front of their house unnoticed.

Chapter 1: 5 Years Later

It was 5 years later from the events that took place last time. The time when Jack and the others defeated Bart Gunshot together and turned Michael back from darkness has passed. However, a new unnoticed threat has arisen and the Bladebearers have yet to know exactly what would happen this time.

Who was the white coated man that John Skyfish had previously encountered and that had been near Jack and Michael's house unnoticed? And who exactly was this Phantos that seems to originate from darkness? These new events unfold in the final chapter of the saga: The war against darkness.

"Now then, Jack, Mark, and Michael. Are you ready for what is to come?" said Del. The three of them nodded. "The road will not be easy. Jack, you may be a Bladebearer Master, but you have yet to become a true master. You must first complete your Masters Test. However, the things you will see in the realm I am about to send you may not seem familiar. Sometimes, the realm will derive things from you. Things you may not even know existed inside you."

"Now then, you three. Step inside this realm...and master yourself spiritually and physically." Jack nodded. "We'll do what it takes." Gastro then said, "Trust me, it's no walk in the park. I had to survive 3 days without rum. I managed it, though."

What were they doing, exactly? Well, they are about to take their masters exam to become a true Bladebearer Master. Would they survive? Well, we shall see about that in time, won't we?

Jack, Michael, and Mark stepped into the orb of light that would take them into the realm spoken of by Del. Before the orb of light closed, Gastro yelled, "IF YOU RUN OUT OF RUM, JUST RATION ON WATER LIKE I DID!"

Just out of Gastro's view, Michael facepalmed himself and said, "I'll be sure to remember that..." Michael looked at Jack. "All right, let's see what to do now..." Jack said, "I'm guessing there's water in here if Gastro said to ration on that."

Mark then said, "Easy for you guys to say. If there's no rum, I'll be dead. Remember that rum shipment I ordered, Jack?" Jack replied with annoyance, "How could I forget..." Mark shook with fear and whimpered, "Well, that's how much a week I need. 15 bunches."

All of a sudden, Jack's head hurt. He heard a voice say, "Oh, look, Bruce! It's a boy! Haha, he looks so cute." Then, he heard another say, "He really is a charmer, Selena. As much shine as I had when I was a Bladebearer."

Then, Jack collapsed to the ground. Michael looked at him, "Jack? JACK!" Mark found a stick nearby and picked it up. He poked Jack with it. "Yup, he collapsed."

Jack found himself in a white, blank world. "Ugh...where am I?" Then, he heard someone say, "It just seemed important to bring you here." Then, a figure came out of the white. He looked like Jack, only a little taller and didn't have blue eyes. "My name is John Skyfish, Jack. I'm your light half. I brought you here to tell you that a new threat is here. I sensed it when you came into the realm you were taking the test in. If any dark temptation comes to your thoughts, don't give in. Someone is planning to use that to their advantage to bring you to their side."

Jack, still bewildered, said, "Wha--" John chuckled under his breath. "I knew you wouldn't understand who I was. After all, you've never heard about me. But, listen...tell Mark I said hi." He opened his hand and pointed it at Jack. A blinding light radiated from it and sent Jack back to consciousness.

"Jack! JACK!" yelled Michael. Jack woke up. "Oh, hey, guys." Mark questioned Jack, "What happened to you?" Jack smiled. "A friend helped me." Puzzled, Mark said, "Okay..."

"Let's move on." said Jack. "Oh, by the way, Mark...John said hi." Jack started walking forward with Michael behind him. Realizing now what just happened, Mark smiled. "Hi, John."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, that's right. Not 45 seconds after he gets into that realm, Jack collapses. Leave a comment and enjoy!

Oops, I messed up a word in that chapter. xD Can't edit it anymore, but when it says turned Michael back to darkness, it's supposed to say "turned Michael back FROM darkness".

Chapter 2: Separation

Jack, Mark, and Michael has just started advancing after Jack's run-in with John. They kept walking until they saw a lake. "A lake? WE'RE SAVED!" yelled Mark as he ran over to the small body of water.

"Um, that's a pond, Mark. And, you're drinking dirty water." said Jack. Mark stopped slurping and said, "...What?" He grunted in disgust and started wiping his tongue with his hand. "THIS is why I like rum better." he said. Then, as they started walking, Jack noticed something glimmering in the pond.

"Huh? What's that?" said Jack. Michael and Mark turned around and walked towards the pond with him. "Looks like a blade." said Michael. "Maybe someone's been here?"

"Oh, look. You're catching on." said a voice. "Wha--?!" All three of them turned around and saw a white coated man. "Y-You...you're not from this realm, are you?" said Jack.

"Hello, Mr. Detective Whodunit." said the man. "What's this? Someone's drank from the pond already? Good, I can already test it out." Confused, Michael said, "What?" The man snapped his fingers and a dark surge of electricity appeared in the air.

"See that? That dark surge detects the chemicals inside that water and it spreads to the host of the chemicals. And, in that case, it's you...Mark." Mark, shocked, said, "Uh-oh...now I REALLY like rum better!"

The man smirked. "You see, using this dark surge, it goes inside the chemicals which are going through your blood. Then, it gives me complete control over you." said the man.

"So, what do you say? Shall we test it out?" said the man maniacally. He snapped his fingers and the dark electricity sped into Mark and started zapping him. "No!! Rrgh...can't...ugh...control...uurghh...bra..in... " His head hung, but he didn't fall.

"Good. Now, let's activate it." The man snapped his fingers and said, "Nighty-night, 'lighters'." The man then disappeared in a dark portal.

Jack, worried, shook Mark. "Mark? You okay? Did it affect you?" Mark's head came up. He didn't attack. Jack, happy, said, "Good! Nothing happened!" All of a sudden, Mark's eyes grew yellow. "Heh."

He summoned his blade and held it back, aiming at Jack. "Wha--" exclaimed Jack. Mark tried to stab at Jack, but then Michael jumped in front and blocked it with his blade!

"That's not Mark!" said Michael. Mark smiled. "Yes, that is correct. I am not Mark. His mind is in control of me now." Jack and Michael jumped back and summoned their blades. "With his power, I can take you both on easily. And even better, you don't have the darkness inside you to fight your best friend."

"Come on, Mark! Get rid of the darkness inside you!" yelled Jack.

"It's too late. Your friend is long gone. And, the only thing that is more powerful than me right now...is my master, Phantos."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Comments, please? Sorry this one was late, I was busy.

Back