Journey of the Last of the Bladebearers: The Battle For Tortuga

Gastro

Notorious Pirate
This story special takes place after Jack dies (possibly :p Have I said too much?) from shielding the blast. It mainly focuses on Partners N Crime and its big battle.

Prologue

The sky was dark. The shining light of the stars were shining down on a specific place: Tortuga Graveyard. They were aimless, but there was a purpose for its range...

Gastro was snoring on the bed in his shack, obviously fast asleep. One thing was strange to him, though. His ears heard a slight pounding noise. Curious, he opened his eyes and woke up.

He walked slowly to the door and opened it to find Mark shivering as if he was cold. Sighing, he motioned for Mark to come in.

"Mark, what's wrong? You know I take deep sleeps. And, why are you shivering?" Mark, his voice trembling said, "I saw something scary at the graveyard..."

"You went to the graveyard? At this time of night? You must be crazy to do that. But, there's nothing there, I'm sure. Since we defeated Jolly Roger, the undead are gone. You know that." Suddenly, he heard another pounding noise on the door.

Gastro stood up and walked to the door. He inched it open and something strange appeared in front of him. It had empty eye sockets and peculiarly looked like an undead skeleton.

Gastro narrowed his eyes. There was no mistaking it... it was an undead skeleton! He unsheathed his blade and said, "Guess it's not over after all. Time for action!"

With a swipe of his blade, the skeleton's head fell off and it tumbled to the ground. Relieved, Gastro whispered under his breath, "I need to tell Del about this."

Walking to the shack, Mark kept saying "I told you so" to Gastro, bragging that he was right. Finally, they made it to Del's shack and knocked on the door.

Del opened it and said, "What is it, Gastro?" Gastro explained what happened while Del was thinking about it.

"Ah, so it's as feared... Jolly has come back and he wants revenge." Gastro looked shocked at what he had said and replied, "You sure?" Del nodded his head and grabbed his things to warn the other members.

The battle had begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty epic prologue, huh? This isn't the sequel, but it's a story special. Enjoy it while I make my sequel's story!

Chapter 1: Skeleton Massacre

The night air was fresh as always. The only difference was the smell of eeriness in the air.

The crew of Partners N Crime hid inside an outpost and made a deal with the Navy. The deal was that the crew would protect the outpost, while the Navy supplies them with rum every day.

They heard a banging noise from outside. Someone was trying to get in. The crew readied their weapons and stood steady.

Finally, the door swung open and revealed a group of skeletons! The bony creatures unsheathed their swords, took out their dolls, and most importantly carried kegs across the fort.

Del shouted the orders, "Charge!!!" The crew charged with aggression and their bony foes couldn't take it.

The skeletons fell to the ground and were defeated. Everyone shouted a mighty cheer and celebrated their victory.

Suddenly another group arrived! The crowd of pirates shouted, "Aww..." They attacked their new foes and tried to keep steady with their more aggressive opponents.

Nonetheless, the crew won again. Gastro looked at the door, curious as to why there were no more skeletons.

He tiptoed to the outside and saw a horde of Keg Runners heading for the tavern! Obviously, the crew wasn't the only thing the skeletons wanted revenge on.

Del ordered, "We've got to warn Sparrow! Come on!" His spirited crew followed him to the Faithful Bride and passed some unsuspecting skeletons on the way.

They pushed the doors open and found Sparrow playing a game of poker as if nothing was going on at all.

Gastro said to Sparrow, "Jack, Jolly's back! He wants revenge on us and you!" Sparrow rocked in his chair and said, "Nice try, mate, but ye can't fool me. Jolly's still gone for now."

Gastro pushed Sparrow outside and showed him the skeleton chaos. Sparrow then replied, "Oh."

Sparrow joined the fight and charged at the skeletons. The crew aided him and fought off the rest of the skeletons.

Gastro then said, "It's been 10 years and Jolly's already back? It would usually take about 100 years!" Del replied, "Aye, but the darkness must have aided him to revive himself. If he wants revenge, it won't be easy to defeat him again. Revenge means the power of pure darkness."

Sparrow was then looking at his cheating cards deck and said, "I'm sorry, what mate?" Gastro did a facepalm and said, "This won't be easy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Not a long chapter, but still epic. Tell me your thoughts!

Chapter 2: Dark Memories

As Del awaited for Jolly's arrival on the beach, Gastro stood for a moment. He remembered that Jolly had used the Stone of Immortality to make himself unkillable.

Meanwhile, Mark was going crazy trying to hold back his fears of the Undead. He also thought in his mind what happened to Jack really?

Suddenly, the crew heard a voice say, "Grr... FORWARD, YE USELESS IMBECILES! DESTROY THE TAVERN AND THAT PITIFUL CREW PARTNERS N CRIME!"

Gastro could never mistake it. That was Jolly's voice. The fact that the skeletal monster was still alive gave him shivers.

Just then, another group of skeletons emerged from the now green waters. They were moving fast as if they didn't have much time left. But, Gastro knew what it meant. They feared that if they didn't move fast enough, their merciless leader would be furious and would kill them all in one slaughtering hit.

Gastro closed in on their foes and double slashed three of them. They eventually fell, but it wouldn't be over that quick. Ten more dusty skeleton beasts emerged from the murky waters and charged aggressively at our heroes.

Luckily, Del as always, had an interesting strategy to leave the skeletons in their wake. It would be genius, but a tough plan to carry out.

Del called out to Gastro, "Gastro, blind them with your light!" Gastro was confused on what his crew leader was thinking, but nodded at the order.

He carefully aimed his blade at the moon, hoping the light would be strong enough to reflect from the blade that he carried.

He carefully studied all angles to make sure his angle would be accurate, and he finally shined the blinding light on the clueless skeletons.

While they couldn't see, Del charged at them for the kill. Mark, thinking he could help, rushed to his aid. Unfortunately, he made an epic fail once again and tripped over a leaf.

Del slashed, parried, and cleaved at his enemies to make sure they wouldn't do any harm to the pirate home called Tortuga. Gastro tried to keep steady on the angle, but warned Del that he couldn't hold it any longer.

Del, trying to hurry, aggressively slashed and stabbed his way through his blind enemies. Luckily, just before Gastro dropped his blade, Del stabbed the last of the skeletons and defeated yet another brigade.

Jolly furiously growled from his ship, "ARRGH! That crew is stronger than I thought... if that is so, I must finish them off meself!"

Jolly, his hooves pounding on the floor of his ship, walked off the plank and onto the shore to face his opponents for revenge.

Gastro, in a brave tone said, "Well, Jolly, looks like you're back. As ugly as ever, too." Jolly growled and said, "Don't pick fights that ye can't win, bilge rat.." Gastro then replied, "You're right. I can't win the ugly contest. Obviously, you can."

Jolly in rage, tried to claw at Gastro. Del whispered to Gastro, "Gastro, stop! You're only making him angry..." Gastro replied, "Exactly. He won't be more careful with his attacks if he does get angry."

Del understood this and aided Gastro in his plan. "So, Jolly, looking as bony as ever, eh?" Jolly, furious at the two Bladebearers, finally lost his temper and attacked the crew!

Everyone tried to harm him, but he looked more immortal than last time. Perhaps in the last 10 years, his immortality had gotten stronger?

Jolly cackled and said, "Fools! I told ye this be a fight that you can't win!" Gastro then slyly replied, "You're right, Jolly. We can't win. But, the first of the Bladebearers, him, can."

Jolly Roger saw Jack Sparrow leaning against a rock. "Ahoy, Jolly, old friend. Care for some rum?" Jolly growled and smashed the rum bottle out of Jack's hand.

"I don't care fer rum, Sparrow. What I do care for is revenge." Jack Sparrow replied back to his old friend, "Perhaps. But, revenge is such a strong word."

He snapped his fingers and summoned his blade! He slashed at Jolly who staggered in pain and growled in fury.

He shot at Sparrow and tried to pin him in a corner when Gastro, Del, and Mark (wow, he DID?) finally got their smarts back. They attacked Jolly, who was too distracted to hold them off.

Jolly then said, "Hmph, fine. If that's the way ye want it." He attacked with a powerful shockwave that knocked down even Gastro and Del!

Jolly then said, "REVENGE WILL BE OBTAINED!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

I think it was a good chapter. Post your thoughts!

Chapter 3: Immortality

Gastro and Mark both charged at Jolly, hoping to at least lay a scratch on him. Unfortunately, Jolly was too strong and instead made both of them fly back in recoil.

The beast cackled. "See? There is nothing you can do to stop me!" Little did he know, Del was behind the now confident skeleton leader.

Del said through gritted teeth, "Wanna bet?" He stabbed his blade through Jolly! Unfortunately, it seemed to do nothing but tickle the powerful villain.

As Del tried to pull his blade out, instead Jolly did it for him and slashed Del with the blade! Jolly Roger was too strong for our heroes to defeat, and they were helpless too.

Unfortunately for Jolly, Jack Sparrow hadn't forgotten about his rival. "Well, Jolly, it seems ye've defeated me friends. But, ye haven't defeated me!" Jolly laughed and replied back, "True, but I will defeat you. Sparrow... don't ye remember it was YOU who turned me into this monstrosity? Now you must pay!!"

The two powerful rivals engaged in a grueling sword duel. Jack, cheating as always, pulled out dual cutlasses. Jolly, however, was prepared for his cheating and took out dual cutlasses as well!

Jack had the first move. He hacked at Jolly, only to have his slash blocked by an X sword formation. Jolly spun around his cutlasses to overwhelm Jack, but the witty young fellow was stronger than Jolly remembered much to his surprise.

Jack immediately stopped the spinning attack by trapping both cutlasses in the grasp of his cutlasses. He kicked Jolly in the stomach, forcing Jolly to lower his weapons. Jack took this as his chance and pulled his cutlasses back to push them forward into Jolly's now revealed stomach.

Just as he was pushing forward, however, Jolly regained his strength and trapped Jack's cutlasses just as he had done earlier. "Did ye think I would be defeated that easily, bilge rat?"

He threw his cutlasses back, forcing Jack to fly over Jolly with them. He fell on the ground and struggled to regain his swords and face Jolly again. He picked his swords up, and began to charge at his foe.

They locked swords and struggled to get the best of each other. Jack, still full of surprises, charged a magic blast on his cutlasses at the same time. Jolly, of course surprised by this, became frustrated and charged his own dark blast.

They both finally finished the blasts and fired at each other at the same time. The impact of the two blasts was enough to send both of them flying backwards!

Jack regained his balance first, being as witty as he is, and charged a final blast to finish Jolly off. Jolly, of course not fond about the idea, regained his balance and charged at Jack to stop the blast.

Before he did, however, something unexpected happened. Gastro, being the Bladebearer of defense, managed to survive Jolly's brutal assault and stood back up weakly.

He whispered under his breath, "I don't care how strong you are, Jolly.... yer still an everlasting bilge rat..." He threw a magic blast towards Jolly, making the beast fall backwards! Gastro then said, "That blast... is from me... to you, scumbag." He then fell once again, this time smirking in victory.

Jolly, still clueless about what just happened, was suddenly too weak to get up! Jack, grinning in confidence finished the giant magic blast and threw it at Jolly! Unfortunately, Jolly was still strong enough to hold the blast.

Suddenly, Mark woke up and got up off the ground. When he saw the magic blast, he rushed to Jack's aid. Jack Sparrow unleashed another magic blast trying to make it hit Jolly.

Mark then came up and said, "I'm here and doing my part!" He also unleashed a magic blast on the giant ball of magic and Jolly was suddenly too overwhelmed by the power!

He let it go and it crushed him into ashes once again! Mark whooped in victory, then fainted being the epic failer he is.

Jack smirked and took the crew to their shacks to rest. He knew that they had just saved the world from evil once again.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't that long, because it was only a special. The REAL sequel begins after this. The wait is almost up... just be patient.

Back