Request Just let everyone teleport to Raven's Cove

Beggar

Pirate Master
As I'm sure the developers know, there's a bug affecting players' ability to gain the teleportation totem to Raven's Cove. For many players who have already defeated El Patron, the quest to acquire the totem is completely unattainable.

In my opinion, the best solution to this would just be to give everyone teleportation access to the island. If the bug cannot be fixed, it is preferable for players to just be able to access the island whenever they want than to force them to constantly sail there.

Are you not able to tp to Ravens cove, I was able to tp there from level 1 on
As I'm sure the developers know, there's a bug affecting players' ability to gain the teleportation totem to Raven's Cove. For many players who have already defeated El Patron, the quest to acquire the totem is completely unattainable.

In my opinion, the best solution to this would just be to give everyone teleportation access to the island. If the bug cannot be fixed, it is preferable for players to just be able to access the island whenever they want than to force them to constantly sail there.

I remember just having to search crates and then talking to crazy ned without the journal book saying so. There was a glitch in the beginning of semi opened beta where everyone could teleport there without doing the quest.

Back