Video killing Neban the silent in just 4 sword swings

Roger-Daniel

Pirate Lord

1571174888705.png

Edit: here's me killing him much faster

Last edited:
I'd like to know what kind of auto loot script they have. Opened and closed the chest and x'd it out in less than 1.5 seconds. I can't do that even if my finger was already on the shift button and I have to go click the 'x'. Seen this in another few example loot videos. Does tlopo have or allow macros?
lol wut

I'd like to know what kind of auto loot script they have. Opened and closed the chest and x'd it out in less than 1.5 seconds. I can't do that even if my finger was already on the shift button and I have to go click the 'x'. Seen this in another few example loot videos. Does tlopo have or allow macros?
Lol it was a perfectly reasonable amount of time for sometime to hit shift, quickly look for red, and click X when their cursor was on it.

Ahoy @squintz,

No, The Legends of Pirates Online does not allow, endorse, or tolerate any form of keyboard or mouse-based macro through production companies nor third party. With that being said what you're seeing in @Roger-Daniel's video above (Nice kill time, by the way.) isn't a bot. It's real easy to keep your mouse hovered over where the "X" button is on a loot container since the position of the UI that opens is static, making it much simpler to simply click and exit out of the window.

See here.​

Fair Seas,
Misha

Really? Now open and close the chest as well. All in the same 1.5 seconds. Including before the death animation even was half way. Plus the fact that the x will not land in the same spot in relation to your angle of view. Re-clicking on the x doesn't prove anything. I don't know how looters do it, but I'm doing other things with my mouse than leave it in a designated part of my screen. Whatever. i couldn't come close so that's why I commented about it. And I wouldn't have bothered with a comment if it didn't strike me as strange.
eom.

It's pretty clear he's not using a macro here. You open the chest with shift, so you can just leave the mouse hovering in the general area of the X. If you've got decent reaction speed and are used to using a mouse, it's even easier to just zip it to the correct spot from any place on the screen as well. You can also spam shift to open the container the moment it's available to interact with.

Also, the X will always appear in the exact same spot on the screen. It's static. Angle of view has nothing to do with it.

-----

Either way, awesome job on the video Roger! Should try doing this with some other weapon types next ;)

I'll test that the next time I'm on, thanks.
Did you know with windows that if you spam the shift key quickly 5 times, most versions of windows will pop up a dialog asking if you want sticky keys turned on. I wonder if the dialong popping under the game causes some sort of lag or weirdness with windows while playing tlopo? Maybe next time the game lags, we might want to hit the windows key to see if something is floating on the desktops taking up resources and slowing down the game.
1571271417882.png

after looting for a total of about 5 years across both potco and tlopo it just comes naturally I guess.

my god thats over powered as all get out
30% damage buff from Watcher's Visage
20% damage buff from Swashbuckler 3 potion
10% damage buff from Dark Aura ability from lava staff
50% damage buff from Red Fury
30% damage buff from Curse
all adds up to the ungodly amount of damage you saw Neban take. This took forever to do since I not only had to brew about 30 of those potions to get to that final kill, but I also had to get a crit on a level 29 Neban because he just would not get one hit at any level above that (this was the longest part).

Last edited:
Can't honestly say I understand this, but if one switches from the staff to the sword, all previous buffs remain and stack?
Nothing gets cancelled when switching?

30% damage buff from Watcher's Visage
20% damage buff from Swashbuckler 3 potion
10% damage buff from Dark Aura ability from lava staff
50% damage buff from Red Fury
30% damage buff from Curse
yeah the buffs remain and stack until the timer on them runs out.

I'll test that the next time I'm on, thanks.
Did you know with windows that if you spam the shift key quickly 5 times, most versions of windows will pop up a dialog asking if you want sticky keys turned on. I wonder if the dialong popping under the game causes some sort of lag or weirdness with windows while playing tlopo? Maybe next time the game lags, we might want to hit the windows key to see if something is floating on the desktops taking up resources and slowing down the game.

Given my primary dev environment for TLOPO is Windows, I would certainly hope I know about sticky keys. I don't see how they're relevant here at all though, and they shouldn't be causing lag or 'weirdness' in the slightest -- dialogs in Windows use a negligible amount of resources. That being said, good luck with your testing.

---

Neat video with Bladestorm, Roger. Always satisfying to see a boss killed in a single ability. Considered trying this on any Forsaken bosses, and seeing how fast you can down them?

Neat video with Bladestorm, Roger. Always satisfying to see a boss killed in a single ability. Considered trying this on any Forsaken bosses, and seeing how fast you can down them?
Yeah ill definitely test this on them for now im kinda sticking to bosses under 30k since that is the max limit a single attack can deal. Any higher and you unfortunately wont be able to one hit them no matter what skill or buffs you use.
screenshot_2019-10-16_12-02-15.jpg

Back