Largest poker win?

Are these large wins at the Undead Poker hut? If so, how do you guys prevent yourselves from losing health as it is part of the game.

Edit: Also, largest win for me was ~20 000 on Padres before poker was tweaked so that the bots would not continue to choose Call as long as the human player raised the bet.

Edit 2: Still possible to obtain outrageous numbers for winnings? I assume the earnings have been curved awhile ago.

Last edited:
Are these large wins at the Undead Poker hut? If so, how do you guys prevent yourselves from losing health as it is part of the game.

Edit: Also, largest win for me was ~20 000 on Padres before poker was tweaked so that the bots would not continue to choose Call as long as the human player raised the bet.

Edit 2: Still possible to obtain outrageous numbers for winnings? I assume the earnings have been curved awhile ago.

I believe these winnings were all at Padres when they were won.

One way to kind of cheat the system in undead poker is have someone with a voodoo doll heal you if you lose health.

The winnings have been curved if you are only playing with NPC's, but if you throw in a determined and headstrong pirate or two, then the amount can get outrageous!

I'd like to see what people can win against only NPCs. It's easy to approach 300k with a friend helping you and if you are just a little lucky you could play with a few friends and get more than 300k maybe, if the game would allow it, which I'm not sure of since the inventory limit is 300k.

I have yet to win. Can't advance my quest till I do.
If you are playing the undead poker for the Raven's Cove quest then one thing that could help you is bringing a guild mate or friend to the game and have them heal you every time you lose a hand. Each hand you win will add up and you don't have to worry about dying.

If you are playing the undead poker for the Raven's Cove quest then one thing that could help you is bringing a guild mate or friend to the game and have them heal you every time you lose a hand. Each hand you win will add up and you don't have to worry about dying.
thank you. I finally won. But I haven't been to Raven's Cove, yet.

Congratulations!!! When you go to Raven's Cove you will have to go to Crazy Ned. After you start the main quest, go back to Ned and click on him again. He will also give you the teleportation quest. So just make sure you go to him twice.

Back