Screenshots LEGENDARY WEAPON SCREENSHOTS

Ahoy Folks,

The staff here at PiratesForums have come to consensus, and for this thread from this point on will be exclusive to photos of the loot in question.

What does this mean?

Please refrain from posting congratulatory or otherwise non-loot related posts here, and we would instead appreciate all congratulations be sent to the player directly via their profile feed. We will be clearing out all posts that do not feature loot directly in both threads as of today, February 4th, 2019.

Thank you for your compliance,

Misha
Well, that's a pretty weird moderation decision. Really, what makes congratulations worthy if no one else sees it. I'm sorry misha, this was one of the strangest moderation's I've seen on this forum and I can't fathom why it was done. Did you seriously get complaints? About a feel good thread?
Really makes me want to think twice about contributing to this forum or game any more.
I'm not sure how anyone could think this is a good positive thing to do.

But rest assured, I'll not upset anyone with any more pics of loot or even congratulations.

And I went back and deleted all my wording on the few remaining posts I have on the thread as to not offend anyone.

Not in agreement with this at all, but thanks for all you do, I guess.

Last edited:
Wow.
It took me over a month to get it on my main. It took me 20k small stones, 20k big stones, and 3.4k enchanted stones to get it on my main. It took me 2 Silver Strikers, 1 Silver Freeze, and 1 Lost Sword from Crash to get it on my main.
I was not expecting this. All I can say is
screenshot_2019-02-05_16-56-19.jpg

PM me if u ever wanna loot Cicatriz

Last edited:
Back