Screenshots LEGENDARY WEAPON SCREENSHOTS

screenshot_2018-08-31_23-51-56.jpg

I was looting at Crash with Faolan and a group of maybe 3 others, and after they left Faolan mentioned he hadn't gotten a famed yet so I volunteered to go to Foulberto with him to try. After 7 or so kills we decided to go back to Tormenta. He d/c'd so I chose to go to Jimmy. I killed Jimmy maybe 2 times before Faolan teleported to me after logging back on, then Quinn McCrash asked to join and we killed Jimmy for maybe the 4th or 5th time and I saw red. I've never opened a Legendary before. Yesterday I sold all 13 of my duplicate famed (my inventory was full with Famed) for the long shot I happened to open a Legendary and freaked out and didn't have room. All the previous attempts looting for hours seeing this Legendary within 5 or so kills was shocking and awesome. Also I reached level 50 for the first time ever while looting with Faolan earlier tonight. What a night, awesome.
Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 6.09.13 PM.png

I got another legendary tonight, Behemoth Blade. I was with Faolan again, and my in real life wife who was pretty upset I got a second so fast when neither of us had ever seen one two days ago lol. Pretty awesome, we were in the room right outside where Koloniko is, and were herding Thrall Captains by a Molusk and cutting 5 or 6 down at a time for a few minutes. This is the second time I've gotten a legendary and it wasn't from camping in a single spot very long (spent hours at Palifico earlier with nothing in return outside of Dread Spike).
Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 8.21.56 PM.png

Back