Weapons Legendary Weapons list

MackSwiggler

Honorable Pirate
Can someone please tell me what Legendary weapons can be found in the game and where can I farm for them, this includes Brights too! They should really have a guide for this, because many of us new players and old don't know how the loot system works in this game.

Not technically a guide, but the wiki has a list of every legendary item that was in the game by the time POTCO closed. ;) Although at the moment in TLOPO, the only ones available are The Lost Sword of El Patron and Silver Freeze. Like Fred said, your best bet for finding them is going to be either fishing, Darkhart, or Tormenta.

When the Raven's Cove story quest is released, upon finishing it you'll be able to loot the legendary cursed blades on that page as well, but only on Isla Tormenta or Raven's Cove. As for the other legendaries such as Norrington's Spyglass and Barbossa's Fury, we don't know when or if they'll make a return in TLOPO.

Brights can be found anywhere. As for legendaries, I'd try checking the potco wiki, it has a lot of useful info.

tlopo wiki and every other guide forgets one legendary:
LEGENDARY SWORD!.png

Back