Let it Begin

The Legend of Teague Online will have new and better Bosses:
View attachment 91512

p.s: anyone know who Claude D'Arcis is?
Claude D'Arcis is an EITC company boss in the caverns on Tortuga. He is a very low level. You must defeat him in order to advance the Black Pearl Quest

Ok now for the important stuff...
I am quite amazed at how one of my posts yes I started this, give me credit. Turned into well.... this.

It is incredibly disrespectful to not include me in the staff. I'm waiting for the staff list, if I am not included then I will launch a new game. The Legend of Cannonskull online.

I'm also waiting for my signature items

I also have no earthly clue what MMDR's posts were..

Claude D'Arcis is an EITC company boss in the caverns on Tortuga. He is a very low level. You must defeat him in order to advance the Black Pearl Quest

Ok now for the important stuff...
I am quite amazed at how one of my posts yes I started this, give me credit. Turned into well.... this.

It is incredibly disrespectful to not include me in the staff. I'm waiting for the staff list, if I am not included then I will launch a new game. The Legend of Cannonskull online.

I'm also waiting for my signature items

I also have no earthly clue what MMDR's posts were..
Hired as a TLOTO developer. May you expedite our transition from Alpha-Beta-Theta to Open Omega

The Legend of Teague Online will have new and better Bosses:
View attachment 91512

p.s: anyone know who Claude D'Arcis is?
Um, why don't you guys just check the wiki... ;)
Claude.png

Back