Let it Begin

True story!
demotivation.us_CHUCK-NORRIS-WAS-HERE-And-he-chose-scissors.-_134536842735.jpg

I seem to be having a bug with the game. Every time I log in, it says "The Legend of Pirates Online."

What can I do to fix this? Do I need to reinstall my AMTeague Drivers? Could it be my NTeaguia graphics card not working, or my Randomly Accessed Teague leaking?

Either way, hope this can be resolved soon! Can't wait to play The Legend of Teague Online!

I seem to be having a bug with the game. Every time I log in, it says "The Legend of Pirates Online."

What can I do to fix this? Do I need to reinstall my AMTeague Drivers? Could it be my NTeaguia graphics card not working, or my Randomly Accessed Teague leaking?

Either way, hope this can be resolved soon! Can't wait to play The Legend of Teague Online!
Hahahahahaha! :D

I had those same problems @Johnny Telltale ! I told Stephen Teague about it and he threatened my computer over the internet... Works fine now! :D

Looks like some bad coding by @Jack Cannonskull . It will be fixed in v1.1.1

Also @MMDR
Release Notes

The Legend of Teage Online v1.1.0

-All islands have been successfully implemented
-You now receive an AK-47 during tutorial
Need to fix that "Teage" can't have typos in this wondrous game

Back