Let us drop quests

skolotun

Honorable Pirate
It's really frustrating that I can't do the father's day quest or the Adoria's Family quest because I have "too many treasure quests". Those quests are virtually pointless to me and I really don't want to go through doing them. If the drop quests feature worked, that wouldn't be an issue. Let's bring back dropping quests.

Quests that are allowed to be dropped and are not vital to the pirate can be dropped, aka fortune quests, side quests, clothing quests and etc

Stuff like weapon upgrades SHOULD be droppable but aren't since they're considered weaksauce now but thats up to them.

The problem in my opinion about dropping treasure quests is where do you go to get them back I mean I've dropped tattoo quests and jewelry quests and just go back to the shop and get the quests back I believe the treasure quests just randomly appear in your journal, they should also put cannons of the deep treasure collection back into the game later on

Last edited:
The problem in my opinion about dropping treasure quests is where do you go to get them back
Yeah, that's the problem, you don't. They're gone forever. It's a definite "Why do we even have that lever?" situation.

I assume it's like this to prevent xp farming. A better solution would be to flag the parts you'd already completed to prevent repeated rewards.

Back