Discussion Let us take a moment of silence for me...

Jack Firehawk

Buccaneer
screenshot_2017-10-07_02-42-40.jpg
screenshot_2017-10-07_02-42-40.jpg
screenshot_2017-10-07_02-42-26.jpg

Devs, help a pirate out here. Like bruh. I've lost all appeal to play now... Coming from a level 43 with only 3 famed total

Jack,

I'm sorry you lost those items. I'm afraid there is no way to get them back. We're working to correct issues like this so that they won't affect players when the game is out of testing and fully released. Thank you for helping us test the game out.

~ Cheysa

I'm sorry for your loss and I really hope that you continue to play or at least, return after full release.

It can be very frustrating but hopefully by finding and reporting these issues we can help the devs overcome them, so that when the game is fully released other people won't have to face them too :)

That's beta for ya.
There's another pirate got a thread of his own with such tragedies as yours as well, somewhere on these forums...
Your sacrifices, pain and suffering will help the collective!
Savor it!

LOL! At least you got to see what you got in your mat runs. I've yet to land and get anything in about a week but maybe 2 times. Am I complaining? No. It's an issue they are trying to get fixed as fast as they can. Until then, we need to just be happy with our leveling cannon or sailing. If you really want to keep your loot from drops, I suggest doing land looting. Good luck.

Jack,

I'm sorry you lost those items. I'm afraid there is no way to get them back. We're working to correct issues like this so that they won't affect players when the game is out of testing and fully released. Thank you for helping us test the game out.

~ Cheysa
Wait, so when the game is fully released, will all player data be wiped and everyone has to start from scratch or will it all carry over?

How did you scroll through your loot? I've just always had to take items and discard them in order to see the loot that was below the screen

Wait, so when the game is fully released, will all player data be wiped and everyone has to start from scratch or will it all carry over?
I'm not quite sure how you came to that question from what I said, but no, pirates aren't going to be wiped again.

Last edited:
Back