Guide Level Up Doll Fast + Easy

Squidgallows

Honorable Pirate
So, you want to level up all your skills and become a maxed out pirate, eh? Well, I'm able to help you through that process; specifically, the doll. There are lots of ways to level up the doll, and lots of different areas you can do so. But I am going to be sharing the best way to do it, and the best places to do it.

latest

So once you hit level five, you will have the ability to get the voodoo doll. It will seem slow at first, but If you stay in Cuba, you can easily get it to the fifth level.

c7a459458fc47ec275eb39204849824a.png

Once you have the option to level up the attune ability, do it. Get it to the maxed it can get, which is five. This will allow you to attune multiple enemies. This in turn, makes it harder to kill all of them, making the process longer. The longer you take, the more xp you get. If you do this well, you can start to make up to 500 xp in one minute.

Once you find yourself at doll level 10, you should begin to head to El Sudoron in Padres Del Fuego. Just go through Becket's Quary and find the bottom exit. Once here, go all the way down to where the character arrow is. There, you will find a group of five navy soldiers, all close to one another. Simply attune all of them, and then cast spells. Each time you do this, you can get up to 500 xp each time. This is extremely efficient. If you bring a crew, you can get up to 700 xp each time.

Now comes the hard part, grinding. Grind like there is no tomorrow. Grind like it's World War III! You should be able to get from doll level 10, all the way to 30 in just a few hours.

So, you want to level up all your skills and become a maxed out pirate, eh? Well, I'm able to help you through that process; specifically, the doll. There are lots of ways to level up the doll, and lots of different areas you can do so. But I am going to be sharing the best way to do it, and the best places to do it.

latest

So once you hit level five, you will have the ability to get the voodoo doll. It will seem slow at first, but If you stay in Cuba, you can easily get it to the fifth level.

c7a459458fc47ec275eb39204849824a.png

Once you have the option to level up the attune ability, do it. Get it to the maxed it can get, which is five. This will allow you to attune multiple enemies. This in turn, makes it harder to kill all of them, making the process longer. The longer you take, the more xp you get. If you do this well, you can start to make up to 500 xp in one minute.

Once you find yourself at doll level 10, you should begin to head to El Sudoron in Padres Del Fuego. Just go through Becket's Quary and find the bottom exit. Once here, go all the way down to where the character arrow is. There, you will find a group of five navy soldiers, all close to one another. Simply attune all of them, and then cast spells. Each time you do this, you can get up to 500 xp each time. This is extremely efficient. If you bring a crew, you can get up to 700 xp each time.

Now comes the hard part, grinding. Grind like there is no tomorrow. Grind like it's World War III! You should be able to get from doll level 10, all the way to 30 in just a few hours.
I'm sure there are plenty of places just as good to level on. Port Royal has many caves and forests perfect for the job and so does Tortuga.
I personally start in Port Royal, working the caves and winding up at the fort. Saves time and can get you easily leveled with little to no hassle. If I'm in Tortuga, there are just as many easy, medium and hard targets.
No matter where you choose to level dollies, it's gonna be a long, tedious endeavor!

Nice tips!
For me though, I always find it funny that anyone grinds to level their weapons fast.
They want to 'speed level' but also complain about it too! (lol)

I like to loot, so I just let my weapons level themselves while I'm doing something I enjoy. Once a weapon is mastered I won't use it until my other weapons are also mastered. I'm usually in a crew so the bonus surely helps with the XP. A lot of people get bored when they're mastered so I just don't see the point of rushing to level up the weapons so fast, especially since most people say it's painful. ;) When I see people asking others to 'help them level up' is also mind boggling, lol. Just do it, does anyone REALLY need help leveling a weapon? (lol) As long as everyone's happy though, they can level how they want. Slow or fast, planned or unplanned leveling, we all have our own methods.

I like the unplanned road, looting and letting the weapon level itself. It's more fun for me and less stress to me :D
:raft:

Nice tips!
For me though, I always find it funny that anyone grinds to level their weapons fast.
They want to 'speed level' but also complain about it too! (lol)

I like to loot, so I just let my weapons level themselves while I'm doing something I enjoy. Once a weapon is mastered I won't use it until my other weapons are also mastered. I'm usually in a crew so the bonus surely helps with the XP. A lot of people get bored when they're mastered so I just don't see the point of rushing to level up the weapons so fast, especially since most people say it's painful. ;) When I see people asking others to 'help them level up' is also mind boggling, lol. Just do it, does anyone REALLY need help leveling a weapon? (lol) As long as everyone's happy though, they can level how they want. Slow or fast, planned or unplanned leveling, we all have our own methods.

I like the unplanned road, looting and letting the weapon level itself. It's more fun for me and less stress to me :D
:raft:
I agree with you for most weapons, but by the time I have a dolly, I'm already well leveled with other weapons so I have to take time for the dolly to catch up and be useful!

I can't say I never ever intentionally leveled a weapon because after the other weapons were maxed it came down to my doll and I. She had 3 levels left. I used the 4 ghosts at South Idol and it was about 600 xp per round, and nice loot! I enjoyed it. ;)

Back