Levels And quest progress rolled back cause of update

zack

Sea Legs
Hello tlopo staff i have realised something horrible that happened and basically i was playing last night at like 2-6 in the morning and i was finishing my ravens cove story quest and leveling potions and sinking tons of ships and basically when i was getting ready to head off the game an update happened so i thought that was normal for the game to update but the only problem is when i came back on around 12 hours later on the same day everything i had leveled up or finished in the quest was rolled back cause my potions were level 8 when i got off and level 3 when i came back on unfortunetly i dont have screenshot proof mainly cause i didnt expect this to happen cause most games have autosave and clearly the autosave didn't work that time but if you guys can go through player logs and chat u will be able to see i had been grinding all night for my ravens cove story quest so please help me and fix my levels cause i havent been playing all day cause im not redoing all the potions i had to make and all the ships i had to sink my username is "david deck silver " and my user name is zack139 so please fix my stuff and go through player logs from 2:00am 1/9/18 - 6:00am 1/9/18 please get back to me soon -david

Hello tlopo staff i have realised something horrible that happened and basically i was playing last night at like 2-6 in the morning and i was finishing my ravens cove story quest and leveling potions and sinking tons of ships and basically when i was getting ready to head off the game an update happened so i thought that was normal for the game to update but the only problem is when i came back on around 12 hours later on the same day everything i had leveled up or finished in the quest was rolled back cause my potions were level 8 when i got off and level 3 when i came back on unfortunetly i dont have screenshot proof mainly cause i didnt expect this to happen cause most games have autosave and clearly the autosave didn't work that time but if you guys can go through player logs and chat u will be able to see i had been grinding all night for my ravens cove story quest so please help me and fix my levels cause i havent been playing all day cause im not redoing all the potions i had to make and all the ships i had to sink my username is "david deck silver " and my user name is zack139 so please fix my stuff and go through player logs from 2:00am 1/9/18 - 6:00am 1/9/18 please get back to me soon -david
Your not the only one who experienced this bug there are also other players and i´m sure they might fix it soon.

Okay when will that happen cause im not playing until its fixed
"We have identified an issue in our database which caused all quests handed in past January 9th, 2018 at midnight to be dropped from quest journals. This issue has since been resolved, however we had to revert to a prior backup. Approx. 8 hours worth of progress was lost. We apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused." ~ TLOPO

The rollback was meant to happen and will not be reverted. Sadly, things like these happen during the beta stages of games.

"We have identified an issue in our database which caused all quests handed in past January 9th, 2018 at midnight to be dropped from quest journals. This issue has since been resolved, however we had to revert to a prior backup. Approx. 8 hours worth of progress was lost. We apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused." ~ TLOPO

The rollback was meant to happen and will not be reverted. Sadly, things like these happen during the beta stages of games.
so can it be fixed or is it not fixable?

Back