LF Guild

Dean Ironside

Dockworker
Hey all. I'm only level 7 currently, but am an active player so should level up pretty quickly. I played POTCO so am also not new to the game, just looking for a chill drama free guild to hang out, sail with and so on. Post requirements and rules please. :)

Hi!
The Dreadful Ones are an active guild both in game and in discord, we love helping new people along (although it doesn’t sound like you need much) and would love to have you. As for all of our requirements and rules they can all be found in our discord, which I would be more than happy to invite you to. If you don’t have a discord I can send you all of them via pm’s should you be interested.

I heard Svs Originals might be recruiting. All jokes aside, INFERNO(has really nice people) or Infernal Legends ( also really nice people and they have the best looking pirate Roger, no idea how to spell his last name) would be your best bet. Avoid many of the pvp guilds they are full of drama.

i personally suggest dark archive or masters and skulls both drama free and great guilds :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back