Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Boring

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Awesome

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Okay

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Well, I played it for 3 years back before it shut down in september 2013. Personally I loved the game, even though it only has potions and fishing at the current time, I promise you you'll love it when it's finished! I couldn't get enough of the game then, and never will in all honesty. Not only the movies, but the game itself played a HUGE part in defining this last decade. "Harry potter was a huge part also, but irrelevant to this post" But anyways, it was definitely my favorite MMORPG game! When the weapons unlock, as well as the mobs, everyone is going to have a fun time, not to mention PVP and SVS. Definitely made the game a truely memorable game. And every old POTCO vet I've talked to that I remember and that remember me "quite a few considering we played a 3 years together, and like myself, the game was embedded in our hearts, and always will be. I think a lot of joyful tears were shed, "and possibly a couple bottles of rum from the faithful bride were taken" when we heard this was being re-created. So if you don't like it yet, just wait till beta and/or live. And you'll enjoy it!

Well, I played it for 3 years back before it shut down in september 2013. Personally I loved the game, even though it only has potions and fishing at the current time, I promise you you'll love it when it's finished! I couldn't get enough of the game then, and never will in all honesty. Not only the movies, but the game itself played a HUGE part in defining this last decade. "Harry potter was a huge part also, but irrelevant to this post" But anyways, it was definitely my favorite MMORPG game! When the weapons unlock, as well as the mobs, everyone is going to have a fun time, not to mention PVP and SVS. Definitely made the game a truely memorable game. And every old POTCO vet I've talked to that I remember and that remember me "quite a few considering we played a 3 years together, and like myself, the game was embedded in our hearts, and always will be. I think a lot of joyful tears were shed, "and possibly a couple bottles of rum from the faithful bride were taken" when we heard this was being re-created. So if you don't like it yet, just wait till beta and/or live. And you'll enjoy it!
lol we are not talking about potco...

Aye, Henry - I think you may have meant to post that in a different thread? This one is about a game called Life is Strange. You can see the trailer by clicking HERE, produced by Square Enix and available from Steam, playable on PS4, 3, and Xbox 1, 360.

I liked the game. It's very interesting. I like that the game is not short. Only thing I kinda didn't like is the ending of episode 5 when it got a bit boring just walking and walking. But overall the game is pretty good and fun to play.

Life is Strange is one of those games that changes your point of view. I played this game and got hooked immediately got hooked. The game never stopped being enthralling with its incredibly morally driven narrative and inquisitive game play. Even with an ending that may leave you wanting more in a bad game this is still a game that i would recommend absolutely everyone play

Life is Strange is one of those games that changes your point of view. I played this game and got hooked immediately got hooked. The game never stopped being enthralling with its incredibly morally driven narrative and inquisitive game play. Even with an ending that may leave you wanting more in a bad game this is still a game that i would recommend absolutely everyone play
if you like life is strange , you should check out games of thrones game

Back