List of Glitches I've encountered so far in TLOPO

Sam Lockgrim

Pirate Apprentice
Reloading glitch is when after each shot of a gun (blunderbuss, pistols, etc.) it doesn't auto reload. I have to click lead shot after each shot, or when I first take out the weapon, because it isn't even loaded when I pull it out. I know other people are having this glitch as well.
Ship Launching glitch is that it's not letting me launch my ship when I press SHIFT on a dinghy. This happens to me on every single island, and when I don't have buddies on islands to teleport too, I'm quite literally stranded.
Ship enemy glitches (2 of them) I've seen are that a lot of the time there are ships that eventually just absorb each other and are inside of each other. They go in the same predictable path patterns I guess and there are no hitboxes preventing them from going inside each other. The 2nd ship glitch is where my ship is pretty much invincible. The last ship mat run I went on a huge group of ships ranging from Panthers to Behemoths were all collecting inside of each other in a huge mass of ships, and we were worried about dying until we realized we were invincible to the enemies broadsides. I even saw the explosives from the Behemoth's blasting right in front of my face on our side, and where we would normally be sinking within seconds, we took ZERO damage. Then like 30 seconds later, when we were gleefully believing we'd take out all these powerful ships for free, the damage randomly started working properly and we took many thousands of damage at once and sunk instantly. :(

Last edited:
Back