Long Live Piracy

Illuvatar

Buccaneer
Hello, fellow pirates. I am thrilled to be playing "The Legend of Pirates Online." The nostalgic effect this game has on me has been amazing. I played POTCO since 2007, and being able to play the game once again has been great. Some may know me, many will not, but my character name was Will Ironfoote, leader of the guild; Ocean's Cult.

I am here to announce the Cult's return to the pirate community. We are on the search for former and new members. Now, I am aware that there have been some misunderstandings in the past when it comes to Ocean's Cult. I am here to clarify what the guild is all about.

Ocean's Cult is a guild that has always focused on many things. We are guild of looting, pvping, ship plundering, and much more. Our members range from players who have been here since the very beginning of POTCO, to some who are rather new. Something to remember: Ocean's Cult has been a guild of modesty. We are a humble crew, and always have been. There is no place among use for arrogant, inexperienced, or downright bad pirates. We accept pirates who are good at.... being pirates! Shouldn't that be an obvious requirement for a guild within a pirate game? ;)

Ocean's Cult has instilled fear in the minds of some. This should not be the case! Unless you are our enemy. In that case, fear is justified, but that should not be an issue, as Ocean's Cult has many friends and allies! The love from the community has always been very heartwarming.

From the outside, Ocean's Cult may seem "different" to some. I encourage you to ask a current or former Ocean's Cult member how they feel about the guild. The answers may surprise you.

Ocean's Cult does have a small set of regulations:
1. Be a humble pirate
2. Respect the Code. Withdraw ALL firearms around Navy and EITC personnel
3. Refrain from besting opponents by more than 3 points in PVP matches
4. Do not anchor ship on Rumrunner's Isle without a crew of at least 4 pirates on board

Regulations for players NOT in Ocean's Cult:
1. Be Nice
2. Smile

POTCO produced many great memories for me, but the best of them all was being a part of Ocean's Cult. Ocean's Cult stood for piracy. That is something I craved from a pirate game. The people who joined me in building such a beautiful guild, are truly amazing people.

Poseidon himself chose us to represent the vast Ocean, and the freedom that she stands for. We are the Ocean's Cult. We belong to the Ocean, and the Ocean belongs to us.

Ocean's Cult is happy to be reunited with the pirate community. We hope to create some very memorable experiences with you all!!!!

Well done pirate. Just a suggestion, perhaps post this on the guild section? Also; hope to see you add a cool avatar on your profile matey. Happy plundering to ye, Illuvatar, & all the Ocean's Cult pirates! Full Winds, Calico

Back