Looking for a Crew for my ship (and my guild!)

navy3001

Notorious Pirate
I am Navy3001 known as unkown Fighter in-game

My ship is the Iron Titan and i am looking for a crew! here are the slots that are all for the crew

The Captain - Me

First Mate - ?

Carpenter[Repairer] - ?

Carpenter - ?

Master Carpenter - ?

Gunner - ?

Gunner - ?

Master Gunner - ?

Members wit' th' title 'o "master" be in charg 'o tellin' th' tavern 'o what to do 'n when if th' caption be not thar AFK.

If th' caption has to be off afk he Master gunner tells th' other a pair 'n himself (he be also a gunner) tells them what cannons to arm 'n what ship to fire at.

Same wit' th' Carpenter however they be always repairin' th' ship when needed even if a wee damaged they be off to set the sails!

Ah, th' First matey be th' one who takes full control 'o everythin' when th' caption be not thar, he holds th' crew to-gather 'til th' caption arrives back

I be knowin' th' crew expands on th' Frigate 'n War Frigate so i gunna welcome th' new crew members when the hour comes! (note 'tis crew gunna stay 'n transfer over to th' new Frigate ships).

Joinin' 'tis crew means ye auto join me guild i have created as well sorry...but that be th' breaks

EDIT: if you want to try to apply i will ask you some questions about what you are applying for then if you make it in your name will be in the part

Last edited:
I've noticed you've been making a lot of threads about your future guild here on the forums...

I'll be honest with you. A lot of the people here remember their guilds from the game and will recreate them or rejoin them. So you probably won't get many to dedicate themselves to your guild when the game is in this early of a stage.

My advice to you is to wait until the game launches to try to organize a guild, that way you will find more players who would be open to the idea of joining a new guild.

I've noticed you've been making a lot of threads about your future guild here on the forums...

I'll be honest with you. A lot of the people here remember their guilds from the game and will recreate them or rejoin them. So you probably won't get many to dedicate themselves to your guild when the game is in this early of a stage.

My advice to you is to wait until the game launches to try to organize a guild, that way you will find more players who would be open to the idea of joining a new guild.

well im in the closed alpha so when guilds come i'll make The Defenders Of France and i know this early not meany may join more may as time goes on but i still gotta try :p

Back