Glitch Loot

Yulia

Pirate Master
Ever since level 25 I've gotten the same loot, I'm level 40 now and still have not got anything different.

Every single famed I've gotten since level 25 has been a repeat famed, Literally nothing drops half the time, and when it does its gold. Maybe I will get a duplicate bright or dark clothing once a week MAYBE.

Foulberto only gives me grenade ammo when I kill him now.

One of the funnest parts of this game is getting GOOD loot, but if none of that exists then whats the point.

Am I bugged or something? Any Gm insight on this??

I am level 30 and have yet to get a famed weapon or any bright clothing, all I ever get is lots of playing cards and gold. Consider yourself lucky!

I think I have the same thing happening, I have gotten no other famed except throwing knives. I am a level 50 and I have over 100 screenshots of loot skull chests with nothing greater than rares. Not sure if this is related, but its a little annoying to do so much looting and get absolutely nothing. I just decided to wait till they make further changes and started leveling a new pirate.

I am level 30 and have yet to get a famed weapon or any bright clothing, all I ever get is lots of playing cards and gold. Consider yourself lucky!

Well I don't think its a matter of luck I think theres a bug where you get to a certain point that you just keep getting the same loot over again with no variation. Something odd is going on here and really needs to be looked into.

my level 40 pirate can't loot anything besides same thing its been getting. Ive invested alot of hours and gotten so many skull chests.

Need I remind you I've gotten Corsair Cutlass 4 times in a row? No other famed weapons....

if something isn't bugged with my character at this point ill be shocked.

My loot for the last 3 weeks consists of 90% Cabin Boys and the other useless cutlasses, the snaplocks and other useless pistols, the useless voodoo dolls, and every 30th loot drop is some rare but useless weapon. The cracked blunderbuss is abundant I might add, as well as its variants.
I used to get much better loot, but these last 3 weeks have been weak.
When I sail, I can pull in 5 or 6 loot skulls and not even get a rare item in any of them, and it actually tallies all of them into a single skull chest, full of cards.
I got 11 clay and wax dolls from one plunder run last week, 11!
Now I can't complain overall, as I have received many famed weapons in the past, but the loot has dried up for me to say the least these last 3 weeks.
And ammo in loot is hysterical. 3 fury shot, 2 steel rounds, etc.
I get random, pointless amounts of gold in most loot as well.
I'm guessing something happened and the loot has been, well, less than spectacular.
My theory is that after you master all weapons and sailing, the loot becomes irrelevant and you're stuck with what you had earlier.

Im also guessing a variable in the loot that they adjusted or some algorithm change for the loot along the way fixed one thing but broke another. Im really unsure but I do think it shouldn't be ignored or brushed over.

Back