Idea Looting Idea

Jessy

Swashbuckler
Hello!

So I've gotten a couple of things that may improve the loot system of the game, some have most likely already been touched on other maybe not.

1. (Obviously) Mass selling/one click selling items would be nice to speed up the selling process.

2. As many people have probably noticed, a lot of Crude items in the game have a value of 0 and simply wont offer an upgrade over even the starting variant of the weapon you get in it's category. Perhaps remove these items as no profit can be made and they simply waste space not only in the player inventory but also the game in general.

3. I've seen in the past that people complain about the loot system being "unfair". Believe whichever way you think it is fair or unfair. But one way to 'fix' the system is give the final two tiers of loot. There are only 3/5 in the game ending with Loot Skull Chest. Maybe give the final two tiers to give some of the more rare items in the game or however you would have them work of course.

Thanks!

Hmm, 1) mass selling would be nice but dangerous. If such were implemented I hope it is very carefully crafted with a way to lock items that you don't want to sell accidentally. 2) I absolutely want to keep all the original potco weapons in game and would hate to see them taken out, they are for low lvls and to frustrate high lvls, what's not to love about that? 3) I don't really get what you are trying to say. I expect that the fourth and fifth levels of loot containers will eventually be implemented but also think the game is no where near ready for that, maybe after a complete revamp of both land and sea combat and large expansion of the high lvl areas it will be ready for the fourth container and the next level of weaponry, above legendary.

Hmm, 1) mass selling would be nice but dangerous. If such were implemented I hope it is very carefully crafted with a way to lock items that you don't want to sell accidentally. 2) I absolutely want to keep all the original potco weapons in game and would hate to see them taken out, they are for low lvls and to frustrate high lvls, what's not to love about that? 3) I don't really get what you are trying to say. I expect that the fourth and fifth levels of loot containers will eventually be implemented but also think the game is no where near ready for that, maybe after a complete revamp of both land and sea combat and large expansion of the high lvl areas it will be ready for the fourth container and the next level of weaponry, above legendary.
In the third statement some people were having a debate on if the loot system was fair or not. But I never seen anyone mention the forth or fifth tiers of the loot system that are missing, so I just thought I would point it out.

But I do appreciate the opinions you gave and are much welcome!

In the third statement some people were having a debate on if the loot system was fair or not. But I never seen anyone mention the forth or fifth tiers of the loot system that are missing, so I just thought I would point it out.

But I do appreciate the opinions you gave and are much welcome!
I see the missing 2 loot containers as put in by Disney for future expansion that never came. Now we are nearing such expansion and so it's only natural that the subject of the missing loot containers would come up. I feel that they should only be introduced with new higher classes of weapons, super legendary and super duper legendary, lol. Of course they wouldn't be called that. I quite liked the term Mythic for the next weapon class, it has been discussed before. Now what to call the loot container, any ideas? Maybe the developers are way ahead of us on that?

I see the missing 2 loot containers as put in by Disney for future expansion that never came. Now we are nearing such expansion and so it's only natural that the subject of the missing loot containers would come up. I feel that they should only be introduced with new higher classes of weapons, super legendary and super duper legendary, lol. Of course they wouldn't be called that. I quite liked the term Mythic for the next weapon class, it has been discussed before. Now what to call the loot container, any ideas? Maybe the developers are way ahead of us on that?
I suppose it would be up to the devs at this point but, maybe something like a Dutchmen's Chest could be the name of one with a tentacle look to it. As for the higher weapon rarity, that would be interesting to see. Depending on how much more powerful they would be over the legendaries that would possibly make those new rarities tied to only the next two tiers over loot.

(Don't quote me on this,) I'm pretty sure in the origonal POTCO I heard rumors of them coming out with new loot chests but the game shut down to further help games like "Where's my water?" and "Club Penguin" (which is closing for the second time.) While fixing combat bugs, sailing, and much more, the dev team I'm pretty sure is also working on finishing where Disney left off.

Back