Looting percentages

pirate_ben101

Pirate Apprentice
I was inspired to see if I killed 250 enemies at south idol(small sample size), what would my loot look like.
The results were:
77 pouches out of 250 enemies(30.8%)
25 chests out of 250 enemies(10%)
6 skulls out of 250 enemies(2.4%)
Nothing(56.8%)
Needless to say, I was very dissapointed and only got 1 famed and a few brights.
However, there was promising news
In the last 50 enemies:
17 pouches(34%)
6 chests(12%)
4 skulls(8%)
Nothing(46%)
Although this was much better than the first 200 enemies, I still expected better numbers than this. I thought this test was interesting, and I encourage others to do this same test and see what their percentages look like. Please share whether you thought these percentages were normal or low considering your experiences looting in TLOPO

Me and a friend did nothing but kill enemies on land for 3hrs at Isla Tormenta and Darkheart at Padres. In all that time we got 15-20 rares and everything else was crudes,commons and cards while others who joined or were passing by were getting famed and brights (some were lower lvl than us so it can't be our lvl either 27 &29). Loot chests and skull chest were often worse worse than pouches.

We were pretty disappointed after 3 hours of solid work to get nothing while others got a famed or bright after 10-20 min. Not sure what to do as neither of us have EVER got anything better than rare. Can our luck seriously be that bad! Lol

I have gotten about 60 skull chests at south idol for 5 hours, a whopping 0 famed or legendaries. Then I go fishing for 3 hours, grab 3 famed.

I have gotten about 60 skull chests at south idol for 5 hours, a whopping 0 famed or legendaries. Then I go fishing for 3 hours, grab 3 famed.
Yeah, I honestly think fishing loot needs to be nerfed a bit. Idk how it was in POTCO, but I feel like land combat should have the same rewards as fishing, if not better rewards. I personally haven't gotten anything special from fishing, but I only just reached level 15, and I know a lot of other people are getting tons of famed stuff.

Yeah, I honestly think fishing loot needs to be nerfed a bit. Idk how it was in POTCO, but I feel like land combat should have the same rewards as fishing, if not better rewards. I personally haven't gotten anything special from fishing, but I only just reached level 15, and I know a lot of other people are getting tons of famed stuff.
I've gotten 10 famed fishing, only 3 on land. This definently needs to be balanced

Back