Lord of the rings online.

I have a character named Azeli. I believe he is human and he's like level 10 or something... I don't remember as I haven't played in months.

Thats weird punkin but fortune im glad its working out for you . My name is Emzia feel free to friend me on bradywhine if you wish and ask questions. Also the kin is always open if you want in unless like punkin you want to be alone. Red joined yesterday :)

unless like punkin you want to be alone.

There's nothing "weird" about it, you don't have to be rude to me. I never said I "wanted to be alone". Please don't mis-quote me.
I said I have a lot of friends that play. I just don't want a kin at this particular time. A little solitude and getting used to a new game to make sure you want to play it is a good thing. You have no idea what it was like being "Punkin" in Potco, or you may understand my way of thinking. ;)
I'm still playing with friends, just not in a kin yet. :D
That is Not being "alone", lol.

Last edited:
Well hey everyone, welcome to LOTRO! I have been playing for almost two years and have recently joined the Gladden Kin you guys have. I look forward to meeting a bunch of you! This game is super fun and I look forward to leveling and running instances with you all.

Faryniel :) level 25 i think...Oops sorry, Faryniel is Riddermark. Ferasil is Gladden. my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kategold on Brandywine.

Yeah I know, not so elvish.... I couldnt use the elvish form of Kate, was already taken there. Sigh...

I am more of a "visual" kind-of-guy and I don't play LOTRO but, :p

Lotro has beautiful scenery! Shamus you should try it, just for fun. Let me know if you want to, I'm helping a couple friends, old guild members, start new characters on a certain server. Join us just to see what it's like, though most of the fun starts more after you reach like level 20 and beyond. Lower level is a little more boring and grueling getting through low level quests. Try it try it! We don't have much time to play either, we only met like twice in a month, lol. You know you want to! ;) You would make a good elf.

I play on Gladden, MIGHT make a character for another server...my Gladden characters are Amti and Habibti.

Back