Lord of the rings online.

I am in the kin Gawain Warriors with former pirate Jade Mchawk as the leader. We are on bradywhine server and my Elf is name Emzia for those who want to friend me. :)

I'm giving in to peer pressure and downloading lotro again, what would be the best server for me to make a character on in order to be with POTCO players who can help a noob? :p

It definitely takes some getting used to. It helps if you have a good kinship :) when i started playing i had no idea what i was doing. It wasnt till i restarted the game on the server i am on with the kin i have that i have really got into it. Now that i understand better what is going on it helps alot!

But a kin isn't necessary if you want to learn alone, it's not that tough. js

Gosh, don't expect to learn in a day man, lol

No a kin isnt necessary but not everyone likes playing alone. I enjoy having people to chat with especially on the longer quests where its mostly running.

No a kin isnt necessary but not everyone likes playing alone.

I know what you're saying, and I don't enjoy playing alone. I have a lot of friends that play that don't want to be in a kin (guild). We are a kinless kin maybe, lol.
No offense meant, I just like my new found freedom, and I don't want to be tied to a kin, that's all. :p

I'm sick of that word now, 'kin' :eek: lol

I know what you're saying, and I don't enjoy playing alone. I have a lot of friends that play that don't want to be in a kin (guild). We are a kinless kin maybe, lol.
No offense meant, I just like my new found freedom, and I don't want to be tied to a kin, that's all. :p

I'm sick of that word now, 'kin' :eek: lol
lol no worries and to each their own

Anyone else have trouble getting dropped from the server? Tried the game for the first time today and dc from the server 4 times before finishing the knife spar training.

Gladden. A dwarf that looks as close to my main pirate as possible. Fortuneburnskull...if I can ever make it out of the basic tutorial.

Thanks Emma. The issue seemed to be the server. Tried the Brandywine server with no dc issues. Still working on the early quests and trying to figure out combat and equipping items.

Thanks Emma. The issue seemed to be the server. Tried the Brandywine server with no dc issues. Still working on the early quests and trying to figure out combat and equipping items.

Ironically I just got booted from Brandywine. Maybe the game is having issues. I even got a msg that my lotro files were corrupt, Im re-downloading now. -__-

Back