Glitch Losing all your progress

Please tell me they are working to fix this...i dont want to lose all the progress ive made and my items.
This bug is only an annoyance, you won't loose everything permanently. It will partially right it's self with a sailing victory and usually go away with relogging on. As has been said before it is a failure to load properly not a data loss. I also hope they are working on it, I've had it every day that I've played so far, usually 2 or 3 times.

LEVEL 1 Reset ! Interesting discovery I found tonight In my 3 hr Ventures of Logging In !! If the Server Version and Launcher Does not Load properly on the Sign on window you will see a N/A - N/A Instead of IE : SEVER : v 1 .3 . 2 / LAUNCHER: v 1 .1. 0 . 5 Times I Logged in with the N/A - N/A and my charc was L1 Every time ! Hate to say it but I spent more time researching then i did playing ! 3 hrs just Isn't long enough to Plunder , Venture , and research ! Restepping footprints alot !

I got word back from support and they suggested to uninstall and reinstall. I'd done it many times, it's just that one darn pirate.. the very first pirate I started with when they started letting us in with 3 hour timeslots. I kind of moved on now, maybe someday I can get her to load up. :)

I got my pirate in today, but I freaked out seeing her in Port Royal and closed the window in my shock and panic!!!!!! I'm such an idiot and I don't know how to duplicate it. ::cries:: I know there is hope now though, that's a good thing.

I just got her in again, mainly by hitting windows and print screen over and over, is that weird or what??? It worked twice doing that. She's level 1 with no items, I'm not sure what to do with her now. If I log out, will she come back?? And so the saga continues.......... "As the pirate ship sails or How I lost my mind and my pirate" heh heh

Okay, now this is quite fun. Here is a screenshot of her skills, level 1, (even though she was 13 level). No weapons, or items.... Oh and I tried training once in a skill and it let me. I couldn't buy any weapons though I could shop. Something is really weird about all this and I'm not giving up finding help for all who are having this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot (348).png
    Screenshot (348).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
It's not a Issue with the Install , It's a Issue with The Log In window loading correctly , Like , me says earlier > Be sure the Top Right shows Server Load and Launcher Load Versions ! IF Either R N?A U will persistantly have Issues ! AAAArrrrggghhhhh !! :p

What versions are they supposed to be? The launcher is from 7/15/2016 v1.1.0 Server is v1.3.2 Aren't those both correct? When I get to screen to pick pirate and server, it says in upper right tlopo beta v1.3.2 then it says underneath OpenGL Is that correct?

What versions are they supposed to be? The launcher is from 7/15/2016 v1.1.0 Server is v1.3.2 Aren't those both correct? When I get to screen to pick pirate and server, it says in upper right tlopo beta v1.3.2 then it says underneath OpenGL Is that correct?
Yes , But sometimes It don't Load correctly and says N/A for either or both

Same thing happened to me, I logged in, was Notoriety 1, and had nothing in my inventory. However on my profile it did still say I was level 12. Luckily I immediately logged out and logged back in when I saw this and it corrected itself.
Before glitch:
screenshot_2017-01-07_11-45-57.jpg
After Glitch:
screenshot_2017-01-07_11-44-10.jpg

Like I said this is no longer a problem for me but it sure did scare me half to death!

Back