Discussion Lucky Wish - St. Patty's Day 2019

Misha

Site Founder
Ahoy folks—

As we're coming up on the official Saint Patrick's Day, 2019 (March 17th), I would love to hear some community feedback to this thread.

If you had to choose a single thing that is currently in TLOPO to be updated/modified/fixed, or that is not in-game whatsoever, what would you choose to add?

Dismissal of other people's ideas will be deleted, please post your personal modification/fantasy only.

To all of our Swashbucklers from Ireland, be safe and only fill yer tankards to what ye can handle!:cheers:

EDIT: To start, my personal addition that I'd love to see soon would be the ability for players to personally modify individual texture files to create content packs and personalize the game's look for their own client.

Last edited:
If you had to choose a single thing that is currently in TLOPO to be updated/modified/fixed, or that is not in-game whatsoever, what would you choose to add?
I would obviously want to have Mood Rock be brought back.
It has been nearly two years since I lost my colors, and I miss them dearly.
If they #BringBackMoodRock, I would be the luckiest, most happiest rock in the world.

It's not easy going from these:
colors.png

To this:
normal.png

I sincerely hope that they bring me back someday...

Just a small thing, really.
I want a potion that puts me in ghost form.
Green ghost, orange ghost, blue ghost, doesn't matter to me. I just love the Ghosts in this game and it would be great for roleplaying... Or looking cool. I know there are already weapons that do this, but a brewable potion too? That's the stuff...

I don't play TLOPO yet. (Nor 'any' POTCO remake for that matter). As such, I don't feel my opinion matters much to the overall inner workings of the game itself (other than @Mood Rock being brought back, upgrades to both Kingshead and Cuba, fixes to SVS/privateering/sailing/cannons, the 'dog' snooping around various jails, some Disney characters removed, and Scary Mary's ugly sister being both 'available' and dancing alongside her). *Because I don't ask for much...lol...could something be done external to the game in the form of revamping the TLOPO (website) About Us, section?

What I think could be of help to this "about us" section is wording admitting the community itself reached out to Disney prior to POTCO's closure but our voice and request fell on deaf ears.
***I feel this needs to be shared because Disney cycles through so many decision makers at the corporate level that as time goes along NOBODY is going to recall nor remember that the community itself strived explicitly to include Disney in on things prior to remakes occurring.

Could make all the difference in the world, as more time passes and the years accrue. ;) Thank ye!

Last edited by a moderator:
if I could pick one thing it would be this old POTCO concept art. (A whole ship re-work)

Or in general to see the game as detailed, immersive, and filled with an overall more pirate-y atmosphere as it was back in 2007-08

Last edited:
Wow good thread. Very thought provoking and it allows us to see what other members of the community would like to see in the game which is always fun :) But if I could pick one thing it would be this old POTCO concept art. (A whole ship re-work)

Or in general to see the game as detailed, immersive, and filled with an overall more pirate-y atmosphere as it was back in 2007-08
Was that typo 'powerful with complete with all cabin upgrades' in a game somewhere? Is that even potco?

All the above plus I would like to see all approved names of pirates immediately put in the whitelist. We have new pirates come in the guild and we have to make up nicknames until there names are approved.

A level cap increase as well as new interesting ships with dynamic AI to them (enemy ships), currently we can farm warships and hunters all day long and it get boring due to the repetitive nature of it, i would say make a new ship of brig class (player ship) that is specifically for raids on warships, similar to the old flag-ships, i've done these a few times now and they offer nothing of value most the time, if anything its just free exp, but having a warship tier flag ship with a 20 man requirement would be insane and fun honestly this would be the bread and butter of ship sailing with the rewards being high high tier for defeating the boss on board, legendary clothing, etc

Last edited:
A vendor that buys and sells ship resources... whether the currency for such a thing is gold or something else I don't know. I just want a way to trade some of my silk for iron for example.

A vendor that buys and sells ship resources... whether the currency for such a thing is gold or something else I don't know. I just want a way to trade some of my silk for iron for example.
It's called trading mate. But tlopo doesn't have it in game yet.
Been asking for a year and a half why it's not in the game so far.

It's called trading mate. But tlopo doesn't have it in game yet.
Been asking for a year and a half why it's not in the game so far.
I was not talking about trading because I am only referring to a method exchanging resources for other resources within 1 pirates inventory. Trading is a whole different kind of beast that I'm not sure would be a good idea, but this is not the topic to discuss that.

If exchanging resources has already been suggested then how about colorful footwear, tons of pirates walking around barefoot because they can't bling out their boots with colors.

Last edited:
Back