MAC OS X 10.8.5

you must have this Windows 7 / macOS Yosemite1 Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer2
ooh ok cause on the webstite is writed :The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.

@ph
ooh ok cause on the webstite is writed :The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
it might be best to upgrade to windows since mac is being ended as a support because of a thing by mac

It's my understanding that you could try to run TLOPO in WINE.
https://www.winehq.org/
It's a virtualization of Windows, so it can be slow to process real-time apps, such as TLOPO. But it might work well enough for you, depending on your play style. WINE is free; they run on donations.
Don't take this as an endorsement, just information for your consideration. I don't have a Mac and have never used WINE personally. Just passing on something I know other people do.

You can use Bootcamp to download Windows and run it free, but personalization is limited and, after running Windows for a while, a watermark appears. Also, you can buy a Windows license for $10 or less on websites like ebay to not have to deal with the watermark and other limitations.

Your best bet for running TLOPO well is to buy a new pc computer, but Bootcamp, wine, and other workarounds are much cheaper.

Back