Event  Mai B-Day Party/Event/Whatever! >.>!

Be able to come?

• No, that sounds boring -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Constance O'hara

Pirate Lord
I've never made an event. Soo it's gonna be kind of... Unprofessional...?​

I wanted to do something fun for my birthday- since I am a POTCO-a-holic, I went ahead and planned this (ehh) event. My birthday is on Oct. 27th; three days.​

Date: Nov. 5th, 2011
Time: 5:30 Central. (3:30 Pacific, 4:30 Mountain, 6:30 Eastern)
Server: Tortos (unless its ideal, then I will post the new server)
Island: Port Royal
Area: The EITC docks and area in front.
Activities: If customization is out by the date listed, then there will be a Customization Contest*. Judges needed**
SVS*** (duh, if there's an event by me there will be SVS ;)). If you participate in this event, ppllleeeassse tell me your team name and ship name! Also, what kinds of peeps will be on your ship. (ex. guild, crew, friends, etc.)

And probably PVP for those who wanna show off their weapons and get infamy. Or just fail. (*cough* aka me *cough*).

Before anything, there will be a meet and greet so I can count the peoples and see if I am a total fail or totally epic. Hopefully I won't look like a failure and have, like, 5 people there...

Also, if there's time, and enough people, a fleet which sails to either Raven's Cove or Torments to loot. Might add one event and I might take one away, I'm not used to making and planning events ._.

Pppllleeeaaassseee come if you can! Or I'll spam your life with THE NYAN SONG. And Demon Nyan! But srsly, tell all your friends and guildies...​

*The "Customization Contest" (or "Beautiful Brig" contest, or "Wonderful Warship!" depending on the majority of ship types that show up) will go like this (if customization is out by then); Everyone will sail their ships to Mar de Plata, the ocean in between the SVS islands, and line up side to side. Me and 2 other judges (or 1) will decide who's ship looks the best. I have not yet decided the reward, and will think on it and decide soon. Ship types that can compete: Anything above regular ship type (sloop, brig, frigate, galleon). So literally anything except for lights.​

**Ask me in comments below to be a judge. Need 2 or 1. Depends on how many people show up. Will need backups if someone cannot come. You will be crewed by me on the day of the event, and go in one ship (mine, :D) and decide who's ship is the best! No unfair votes; do not pick someone just because they are your friend, guildie, or whatever. Can still choose them though.

*** Rules for SVS: No porting bounty!! Do not run, no matter how much bounty you have. No tp'ing off. You will be kicked from the entire event if you break any rules. The boundaries will be:​
screenshot_2011-10-24_19-55-29.jpg

You no crossy black liney! :p But srsly. NO CROSSEH TEH LINE.

Well thats all for now, gonna update by seperate post (obviously).
I'm gonna say this again: FOLLOW RULES AND PLLLEASE COME!! I rly dont want this event to fail...

I should be able to make it but I'll probably be on Moyer the Destroyer since Will is basic. Sure hope solo war frigate svs is allowed

Back