Event  Mai B-Day Party/Event/Whatever! >.>!

Be able to come?

• No, that sounds boring -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sry for dbl posting, Cancelling it wont be able to go, last minute plans
I am so happy to hear that :eek: I couldn't go either! :( I was sick ALL day yesterday, and I am just now feeling better :( All night I wished I could just hop on the computer and go to the event, but I couldn't. Happy Birthday though. Are you rescheduling the event though?

I am so happy to hear that :eek: I couldn't go either! :( I was sick ALL day yesterday, and I am just now feeling better :( All night I wished I could just hop on the computer and go to the event, but I couldn't. Happy Birthday though. Are you rescheduling the event though?

I hope you are better and i am sorry to here that you was not that well ok poor you hope you get better soon ok

prob not going to reschedule, but in a few weeks im getting with a few friends for a 'Christmas SVS/PVP' event. So I guess that could make up for it lol

I hope you are better and i am sorry to here that you was not that well ok poor you hope you get better soon ok
Thank you very much Daniel :) I am feeling a lot better today.

prob not going to reschedule, but in a few weeks im getting with a few friends for a 'Christmas SVS/PVP' event. So I guess that could make up for it lol
Well, with whatever you decide to do, I hope you have lots of fun with it ;)

Back