Maintenance 07/10/13

maintenance 7.10.13.png
Maintenance has been completed; you may log into the game now.

Nothing will be added; I presume they are clearing all of the stuck players and ships.

For sure nothing will be added. You can easily check if something is gonna be added by looking in the upper right corner of the launcher during the maintenance.

That corner shows the launcher version, and the game's version. Game's version is pcsv1.0.34.30.

If the maintenance contains an update, that number will increase. (For example 1.0.34.31) If it doesn't (like in this case) there will be no new content or bug fixes.

An increase of the last two digits usually means bug fix, and an increase of the "34" would mean a content update.

For sure nothing will be added. You can easily check if something is gonna be added by looking in the upper right corner of the launcher during the maintenance.

That corner shows the launcher version, and the game's version. Game's version is pcsv1.0.34.30.

If the maintenance contains an update, that number will increase. (For example 1.0.34.31) If it doesn't (like in this case) there will be no new content or bug fixes.

An increase of the last two digits usually means bug fix, and an increase of the "34" would mean a content update.

So which set of digits would be the changed? pcsv or V?
Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 11.59.43 AM.png
Potco Released peddler sets that are not for this month or previous look! lol
Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 12.13.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 12.12.57 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Least I've got them on my main now. Just hope if Disney realize their mistake they dont take the outfits from us pirates who got them early
Personally, i don't think they will since they are not newly released... Thats my guess...
Least I've got them on my main now. Just hope if Disney realize their mistake they dont take the outfits from us pirates who got them early
Correction:
Personally, i don't think they will... they didn't take them when this happened in the past and which they happened to be new unreleased, they still were not taken...

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know something new has been added?

Johnny Sea Slasher posted about this above. At the upper corner of the game launcher there are digits....
screen-shot-2013-07-11-at-11-59-43-am-png.55193

I included Johnny Sea Slashers response below...

"For sure nothing will be added. You can easily check if something is gonna be added by looking in the upper right corner of the launcher during the maintenance.

An increase of the last two digits usually means bug fix, and an increase of the "34" would mean a content update."
- Johnny Sea Slasher

Hope this helps Daniel....

Back