jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
Maintenance2113.png
The Game has updated to 1.0.34.29 so some sort of change has occurred.​
As soon as I post this the Maintenance is ends. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just some other notes:
  • Removed December Outfit
  • Obviously added the counter to keep track of potions made for the contest.
  • As well as other minor bug fixes. (I haven't had the chance to confirm them yet.)

I suspect that there are OTHER codes being used, perhaps quite a few... Lots to look into, but maybe the Mouse has managed to block 1 or maybe a couple of the codes being used?

Kriss.

Or maybe the servers keep disconnecting because they are poorly maintained and we are just blaming it on the problem causers. :rolleyes:

OK, I'll give my real comment. :p Personally I don't think they fixed it in this last patch. HOWEVER, I do think they are planning on fixing it eventually. I've sent in numerous emails reporting players, etc... and every reply I get says they are constantly working in maintaining a safe enjoyable environment for all players. All I can say is keep your fingers crossed, and hope that the Revive POTCO Petition gets their attention. :D

Yes, That could be what it is. So it could be that they do not Maintain there game They might just sit there and do nothing. Not beeing mean to them . Or eneything but they need to sort it out before a lot of poeple stop PLAYING it before it becomes a dead game. Wich we do not want do we?

Back