Maintenance 7/2/12

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
maint7212.JPG

July's clothes should've been added yesterday and if disney cant get things done on time, they should get more workers. Most of us are paying for the game and We've been told certain things that aren't delivered!

July's clothes should've been added yesterday and if disney cant get things done on time, they should get more workers. Most of us are paying for the game and We've been told certain things that aren't delivered!
Yesterday was Sunday. It is very very rare that anything is done by POTCO on a Sunday. I honestly do not remember the last time anything was done on a Sunday. This is quite normal for them to add the 4th of July stuff, and any new clothing on the first Monday of the new month/ Monday before the 4th.

I tried to log on today. I had just gotten UA back. Then, I saw that message on the site. Then, I said to myself: "NO! What abouy mt Navy Blue Sack Vest?" I think that's what it's called, I mean, lol. But, hopefully, this is something to reset the servers. When they didn't, you crashed every ten minutes. I mean, I did.

Back