Maintenance 7/2/12

I think mantaince was piontless because of the clothes they gave us -_-, trying to dress us up as clowns seriously disney, does disney understand wearable clothing when they see it
They're trying to give us the clothes that they wear for their never ending "coffee breaks" at work :lol1:. Sorry just believe we need to add a little laughter to this as well. Hopefully they'll add some kind of red,white, and blue 4th of July (Independence Day) Holiday clothes as they released holiday clothes for Father's Day, Mother's Day, etc. :fight:

Seriously?? Christmassy red and green clothes for the 4th of July???
omg dog.jpg

-.- and its more lag i want the old POTCO back i came late about a month i played there was no old bodies and the old islands guys after new islands came lag started to come and the gam made sense why cant they leave the game alone?

-.- and its more lag i want the old POTCO back i came late about a month i played there was no old bodies and the old islands guys after new islands came lag started to come and the gam made sense why cant they leave the game alone?
i kind of agree and dont .......................

im serious considering moving to another game you really need alien ware i bet thats 12k dollars -.-

im serious considering moving to another game you really need alien ware i bet thats 12k dollars -.-
Not even close, lol. Alienware isn't the best, I knew someone with one and they said it was laggy.
(I'm getting one built for 900$, and it's better than an Alienware... and this is OT)

HAHAH that so funny i bet it would but john foulroberts dont lag in his videos? i am going ti ask him what he does

loll i know I'm thinking of making my old body a member and getting rid of Mr funny one more thing and he is terminated... he also is having bad reputation most of the time, he has good stuff on it though!

Back