Idea Make "work stations" where pirates can earn upgrade materials instead of gold.

I like the idea, a lot. :thumbsup: Would be nice to have options for getting materials other than the cumbersome task of getting a crew together worthy of a half hour long run. Call it a "recycling agent" or something. Maybe do quests for it. Prolly would take an immeasurable amount of code writing but it would be cool.

I agree, good idea but i dont know if such a small implementation that would take a while to make is worth it. I'd rather them be working on things that would make the game more fun. :)

I wonder if they could maybe let the repair games give ship materials, of increasing amount per the difficulty of the repair game.

Instead of 'instead', why not be allowed to choose what it is you're laboring for.
Go to the table and pick gold, material, perhaps health potions. Keep the rep thing with it as well.
Surprise things like tickets to tavern concerts or something. Maybe even guild perks.

I think it's always a fun thing when random gifts pop up like digging random spots. So if one is working the table, a surprise item appears when reaching some threshold.

Back